N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Well you did have an awesome Conkeldurr

Don't think I even used it - Shandelure managed to 1 hit KO most of the Elite Four's Pokémon, if I remember rightly. Its Shadow Ball and Flame Burst managed to take care of most opponents!

Don't think I even used it - Shandelure managed to 1 hit KO most of the Elite Four's Pokémon, if I remember rightly. Its Shadow Ball and Flame Burst managed to take care of most opponents!

Makes sense. 1 of the E4 is weak against Ghost, the other cant get a hit in

Do you have a deal with GAME or something? I'm still struggling to grasp why you praise reward points so much. :p They only equate to a 2.5% or 5% discount....so if its 5% cheaper elsewhere..?

No no, honest I don't *hears the sound of a gun loading*

Can I send my pokemon from my japanese black version to uk white version ?

You certainly can

I beat the Elite Four on Black last night - a really refreshing change this Gen compared to how it's normally done. It also seemed a bit easier than usual, though - I managed it first time, which is very unusual for me!

With regards to my amazingly accurate timing of the battles in an earlier mentioned post, did you feel the pace of the battles in Black/White was hampered by the pointless zooming in?

Right... I need to try and find my DS wireless thingy. Crack down on this doggy style.

EDIT:

GOD DAMMMNNIITITITNDSINITNSDITN.

I hate this wi-fi dongle piece of shit. It says it's making a connection test and the bars stay red. I've had the DS sitting ON TOP of the dongle whilst it's plugged in (it can handle the weight) with fuck all results.

EDITEDITEDIT: Finally got the shit sorted. Had to turn off my Windows Firewall. Also got another Jirachi I forgot about. I'm swimming in these legendaries. That's about 4 Shiny Raikous now.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

With regards to my amazingly accurate timing of the battles in an earlier mentioned post, did you feel the pace of the battles in Black/White was hampered by the pointless zooming in?

No, Serebii's right - battles actually seem much faster this Gen, The attacks seem to be quicker (especially noticeable with moves that can land between 2 and 5 hits), and, most importantly, the onscreen text scrolls MUCH faster, as long as you don't mind tapping the screen a lot.

My dongle no longer works now that I'm using the BT Home Hub, it had no problems with my old netgear router. Thankfully or annoyingly, I have to change my router settings to connect to Nintendo wi-fi, but at least I've got some means of getting my DS/DSi online.

Edited by Ramar

My dongle no longer works now that I'm using the BT Home Hub, it had no problems with my old netgear router. Thankfully or annoyingly, I have to change my router settings to connect to Nintendo wi-fi, but at least I've got some means of getting my DS/DSi online.

Does home hub (N series) do WEP? cause we are thinking of going with BT in about a years time.

So many people's nintendo dongles dont seem to be working anymore :S

Thankfully mine got it's shit sorted in time. It connected, gace me full green bars then magically went to red and stopped connecting. I guess the firewall wasn't happy with it.

Turn your firewalls/maybe other security shizzle off for a brief moment people!