NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

So half of the information that has been made-up?

Nope. All info which is on my site is 100% legit.

wakoishi.jpg

* Pokémon This Pokémon is called Wakoishi (ワコイシ). No further details are known, although it is possible that this image is a fake. There has been no mention of this Pokemon in any of the previous reports so we're very skeptical. We'll let you know as soon as possible

* Vaporeon gets the Hydration ability if you get it from the Dream World

* The move detailed yesterday; WindStorm (ぼうふう) where the Pokémon's Accuracy changes with the weather is confirmed to be one of Swana's moves

* We now have confirmation that Wild Pokémon change depending on the seasons

* The ability Sturdy now prevents any form of one hit knock out, leaving just 1 Hit Point

* Victini appears at the bottom of the Liberty Garden Tower and will re-appear straight away if you knock it out.

* Victini's Dex Entry; It makes limitless energy inside its body. It releases this energy on any Pokemon who touches it.

* Game DetailsIn a correction to a previous update, your home town is is Konokota Town コノコタタウン

* Team Plasma is giving a speech in Karakusa Town when you find them. They try to steal Pokémon to liberate them.

* Global LinkYou can get customised backgrounds for your Pokédex and C Gear similar to the Pokémon Box

* You can also download new songs to use in the Pokemon Musical

* The above details are downloadable through the Global Link

* High Link You can trade Items & Berries with friends over the High Link. This is done through leaving the items in the shelves as seen with Pokabu in the image

* The Derudama listed for High link recently access abilities through Deru Power in the High Link. An example of which doubles EXP in the game. You can trade these abilities with your friends. Anybody near you in the C Gear will also get some of these effects

* PokéShifter The PokéShifter is only available after you have beaten the main story.

* Pokémon Musical Pokémon Musicals take place in a building called the Music Hall

* An item called the Goods Case stores the stuff to hold the costumes and props.

* You can receive gifts from the audience.

So

TMs no longer expire after use

What does that mean? That you can teach multiple Pokémon the same TM?

What does that mean? That you can teach multiple Pokémon the same TM?

It means that TMs are like HMs in that they can be used time and time again

Team Plasma is giving a speech in Karakusa Town when you find them. They try to steal Pokémon to liberate them.

Makes perfect sense...

TMs no longer expire after use

Nice. With the High Link, different seasons and the new-Pokemon-only approach, this is sounding pretty good thus far...the only thing I'm worried about is the strategy guide. I mean I bought em for RB and GS, and these were more like leaflets. Skipped over generation RSE, and when I got to Platinum and found the guide...it was friggin massive; actually bigger and heavier than most darn books! Hope it's not a 10-part book series next...

I think they get padded out quite a bit to make a 2-parter nowadays. Damn (whoever publish them) are in it for the monies!

Although I own both for P&D...

Makes perfect sense...

Nice. With the High Link, different seasons and the new-Pokemon-only approach, this is sounding pretty good thus far...the only thing I'm worried about is the strategy guide. I mean I bought em for RB and GS, and these were more like leaflets. Skipped over generation RSE, and when I got to Platinum and found the guide...it was friggin massive; actually bigger and heavier than most darn books! Hope it's not a 10-part book series next...

Allow me to provide you with a cheaper alternative;

http://www.serebii.net

Both a blessing and a curse methinks. Sounds good though.

Allow me to provide you with a cheaper alternative;

http://www.serebii.net

Yeah thanks, been using your site as well...good job btw. Still, I do prefer a hands-on guide that doesn't require you to sit next to the computer all the time...plus I really like the maps :D

And off-topic: was reading the gender differences page for DPP, made for some amusing reading. Highlights:

Female Kadabra has a smaller moustache

Female Camerupt have bigger Volcanic Humps

Nice :D

Edited by Ville

These screen caps are fakes

A website viewer has sent us the material he used to create Wakoishi, that ugly plant Pokemon, and the sprite of Emonga. So, the images are confirmed fakes, which isn't too surprising since no one who saw the demos mentioned the two Pokemon.

These screen caps are fakes

You're mixing screenshots up. The one of Basurao is pretty much not likely to be fake. The one of Tabunne is probably not fake. The one of Darumakka is not fake. The one of the PlantOwl and the rock head are fake

You're mixing screenshots up. The one of Basurao is pretty much not likely to be fake. The one of Tabunne is probably not fake. The one of Darumakka is not fake. The one of the PlantOwl and the rock head are fake

Angry fish is real though right? I really hope angry fish and depressed/suicidal fish are real. I would use them all the time and never evolve them.

Hurray!

I'm terrible for using TM's since I don't want to end up wasting them. Now I don't have to worry about that.

Liking the changing seasons as well.

Angry fish is real though right? I really hope angry fish and depressed/suicidal fish are real. I would use them all the time and never evolve them.

Angry fish as in the one ReZ posted, yes. Depressed fish, no