NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

munnaevo.jpg

Looks like the thing from Another World.

Looks like it's trying to pleasure itself...

...I'm sick :P

I'm really intrigued about its Dream Smoke thing which links up to the PC.

2mx0ltl.jpg

This artwork came quick before she was known as a he.

Looks like it's trying to pleasure itself...

...I'm sick :P

I'm really intrigued about its Dream Smoke thing which links up to the PC.

img2_01.jpg

That pokemon and the things from Another World are base on this Baku

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Is that an umbilical cord?

I think its a dream cloud ie like in the cartoons.

New Info

In 3-on-3 battles, the placement and setup of your Pokemon will be important to the battle. Depending on who is in the middle and in the front of your party, the way attacks hit will change, so switching your Pokemon's positions based on battle strategy becomes the main point of triple battles.

A new feature called "Passing By" will allow your DS to connect automatically with other players that are nearby. As you advance in Black and White, you will be able to help others on their journey.

There is a new "High Link" feature that is reminiscent of the rescues in the Mystery Dungeon games. You can take on missions from a building in the middle of Isshu to help players who are in trouble.

A new attack called "Magic Room" negates the effects of all items held by your and your opponent's Pokemon.

The DSi will now have a "TV Transceiver" feature (not for the old DS or DS Lite). You can use its camera to talk to friends that you have exchanged friend codes with using "Live Caster." Locally you can talk to up to four people, and over Wi-Fi only two.

This may or may not be a Black and White-exclusive feature.

New scans leaks:

corocoro-tv-receiver.jpg

corocoro-3-on-3-battles.jpg

corocoro-passing-by.jpg

corocoro-new-batch.jpg

corocoro-new-batch-2.jpg

Edited by Dante

Well those who noted the TWL code on the boxes, brilliant spotting, there's the info!

I did make the guess the camera will be used, and it looks like the video link thing is it, I'm still betting on an area that makes use of some unique camera angles like the Distortion World in Platinum which will use the outer camera for the player to adjust the angle being shown, like that DSiWare that utilizes it for it's levels.

Let's hope they take advantage of the fact DSi games can connect to WPA networks, for the love of god..

* Details for the Pokémon are out

o First, we have Kibago (キバゴ), the Tusk Pokémon. It is 0.6m tall and weighs 18kg. It has the abilities of Rivalry & Mold Breaker and is a Dragon-type Pokémon. It also has a new attack called Double Chop (ダブルチョップ) which attacks twice

o Next is Koromori (コロモリ). It is the Bat Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall and weighs 2.1kg. It has the abilities of Unaware & Klutz and is a Psychic/Flying-type Pokémon. It also has a new attack called Heart Stamp (ハートスタンプ) which makes the opponent Flinch.

o Next is Minezumi (ミネズミ). It is the Lookout Pokémon. It is 0.5m tall and weighs 11.6kg. It has the abilities of Run Away & Keen Eye and is a Normal-type Pokémon. It also has a new attack called You First (おさきにどうぞ) which allows the opponent to move first

o Next is Gochiruzeru (ゴチルゼル). It is the Celestial Body Pokémon. It is 1.5m tall and weighs 44kg. It has the ability of Frisk and is a Psychic-type Pokémon. It has the new attack Magic Room (マジックルーム) which negates the effects of any Items on both you and the opponent for 5 turns..

o Next is Rankurusu (ランクルス). It is the Amplification Pokémon. It is 1.0m tall and weighs 20.1kg. It has the abilities of Dust-Proof (ぼうじん), which makes the Pokémon not take damage from weather effects & Magic Guard and is a Psychic-type Pokémon.

o Next is Wooguru (ウォーグル ), possibly derived from War and Eagle. It is the Valor Pokémon, it is 1.5m tall, weighs 41kg and is a standard Normal/Flying-type Pokémon. It has two abilities, one of them Keen Eye and the other is Encourage, the ability Hihidaruma has which boosts the power of its moves but prevents the moves having a secondary effect. It also has a new attack called Free-Fall (フリーフォール). Free-Fall is a two turn attack that has the Pokémon grab the opponent and lift it into the air and then on the next turn falls to the ground

o Next is Musharna (ムシャーナ ), the evolution of the Pokémon Munna. It is the Trance Pokémon. It is 1.1m tall and weighs 60.5kg. It has the abilities of Forewarn & Synchronize and is a Psychic-type Pokémon. Both Munna & Musharna give off the Dream Smoke. As explained on Sunday, the Dream Smoke is part of the Global Link connectivity.

* Triple Battles First, we have details on the Triple battles, showing how you can target with the middle Pokémon being able to target all three Pokémon and the ones at the sides being able to target the opposite one and the middle one. You also have the ability to switch Pokémon positions in battle.

If a Pokémon in the middle uses an attack that hits all Pokémon, then it will be very powerful

* There is a new ability called Telepathy (テレパシー) which allows the Pokémon to avoid receiving damage from its team-mates.

* There is also a new attack, name currently not given, which will cause all your team mates to avoid damage from attacks that would hurt all team members such as Earthquake.

* Global Link The Global Link has two modes. One, where your Pokémon play in a dream and another is an online battling system. It appears that you have the ability to capture Pokémon not in the Isshu Dex within the Global Link and have them transferred back to your game. This can be done in the dream mode. As we said on Sunday, you access the Global Link when you have Musharna, the evolution of Munna.

o The Game Sync is accessible through the C Gear. Here, you can send a single Pokémon to the computer and the "dream world".

o In the world of dreams Pokémon have their own rooms that they can play in. They can play minigames with other Pokémon. Pokémon that your Pokémon becomes friends with in the dream world can be taken back to the real world

o If you are registed to the PGL, then you can play "Rating Mode" of "Random Match" at to the global terminal inside of the Pokémon center. It will send your battle results to a server gather them so you can see who is really strong.

* Version Changes Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu are Version exclusives and Black City & White forest are in the same part of Isshu.

* There will also be other cities that vary in appearance based on your game

* Features Using Infared, you have the ability of having speedy battles. This can be 2 or 4 Player. You can also trade this way on the spot from your box. You can automatically exchange friend codes over IR

* You have the ability to draw on your friends faces over the Live Caster video chat. Characters in game will also call you on the Live Caster from time to time

* There is also a gentleman in the game which will switch your game from the standard Hiranga text to Kanji

* There is a feature called Feeling Check that checks players compatibility. One of the things it shows is a game where two people have to keep the same rythmn

* The High Link features mentioned yesterday have also been further confirmed and will involve meeting players over WiFi in the overworld and doing missions for them. This is as close to a MMORPG as we'll get

* The C Gear as we knew has abilities in InfraRed, Wireless & WiFi

* Characters It seems that you, Beru and Cheren all get the starters from Professor Araragi, leaving none left out as all of you are beginning your journey together.

* Indicating that Isshu is far away, the routes have once again reset and will begin with Route 1

* N is one of the antagonists. N will keep coming to challenge you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokémon "Friends", but one of the screen shots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokémon and divide them so it's black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokémon free from people. He's looking for the power to bring his idea to fruition

* Makoma will give you the C Gear after you assist her with a task

Pics on my site

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Easy to read like this:

• Professor Araragi leaves you, Cheren (the black-haired boy), and Belle (the blond girl) each a present and tells you to share it with them (they are your childhood friends). This is when you pick your starter. Sometimes you’ll battle your friends during your adventure. Belle is spontaneous and one of your two rivals. She also has a strong side to her that shows sometimes, such as when she goes out on her adventure against her father’s wishes. During your adventure she will have times where she will be unreliable as well, but she will grow as the story progresses. Cheren is very intelligent. He’s extremely trustworthy and will give you advice throughout your journey. His goal is to be a champion.

• When you pick your starter, the other two go to your two rivals Cheren and Belle. All three of you start your journey together at the same time, just like Ash, Gary, and the other Pallet Town Pokemon Trainers in the show and the three Gold and Silver trainers in the Legend of Raikou special.

• The game starts from Route 1, indicating that this region is much farther away than Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

• N will keep challenging you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokemon his “friends,” but one of the screenshots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokemon and divide them so that the world is black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokemon free from people. He’s looking for the power to grant these ideals.

• In 3-on-3 battles, if your Pokemon is, for example, on the far left, it won’t be able to hit a Pokemon on the far right. There is a button on the bottom left hand corner of the battle screen which is called “Move” and allows you to swap your Pokemon’s positions. Thus, a Pokemon on the far right can hit the opponent’s Pokemon that are on the far right as well as the middle. The magazine also says that if the Pokemon in the middle uses an attack that hits all Pokemon, then it will be very powerful.

• A new ability called Telepathy prevents Pokemon from receiving damage from teammates. For example, if a Pokemon has Telepathy in a two-on-two or three-on-three battle and one of your Pokemon uses Surf, the Pokemon with Telepathy will not be damaged.

• Rankurusu (the green cell) and Gochiruzeru (the black humanshaped Pokemon) are both version-exclusives, but it doesn’t say which is in which version.

• Pokemon White will exclusively feature White Forest while Pokemon Black will exclusively feature Black City.

• You can see Black City in the top left of the scan and White Forest right next to it. You can also see game screenshots of the two locations below their artwork.

• There will be cities that look different based on the version even though they are the same city. In the bottom two screenshots on the left page, you can see one city that looks different in both versions of the game.

• There is a new, unnamed attack which for one turn will cause all of your team members to avoid attacks that hit all team members.

• Musharna (ムシャーナ) is the Trance Pokemon and is a Psychic-type like its pre-evolution Munna. The dreams of Pokemon are inside its smoke; both Munna and Musharna give off this Dream Smoke. It has the abilities Forewarn and Synchronize, stands 1.1m tall, and weighs 60.5kg.

• If you obtain “Dream Smoke,” you can use a “Game Sync” to enable the uploading of your Black and White file to the Internet. Basically, it seems like “Dream Smoke” unlocks your ability to upload your game file.

• The player will receive the C Gear from Makomo, Professor Araragi’s friend, after they do something she asks. The C Gear has features for Wi-Fi, local wireless, and infrared.

• The High Link is a building at the center of Isshu through which you can connect to other players’ games. Using the High Link, you can travel to another player’s world and adventure with them together.

• With the DS’s infrared signal, you can have speedy battles with up to four players and speedy trades directly from your party or PC box. You can also automatically exchange friend codes over infrared now.

• A new feature called Passing By will allow your DS to connect automatically with other players that are nearby. As you advance in Black and White, you will be able to help others on their journey. It is part of the C Gear.

• The games have a Live Caster feature (not for the old DS or DS Lite), which allows you to use the DSi’s camera to talk to friends through video feed. Locally, you can talk to up to four people, while over Wi-Fi you can only talk to two. The Live Caster will have a pen and stamp tool so you can play with the pictures while using the video chat.

• Characters in the game will use the Live Caster feature to talk to you as well. N is seen using this in the trailer that showed on Oha Suta a few weeks ago.

• As has been rumored for months, the two games will now support Kanji for Japanese players. Apparently, the game’s script will change a bit as well, perhaps since those who would change to Kanji are older players.

• There is a new feature called Feeling Check that checks the compatibility of players. One of the things it shows is a game where two people have to keep the same rhythm.

• The Pokemon Global Link, which is the service that allows you to upload your Black and White save file to a special website, has two different modes: one where you have your Pokemon play in a dream and another where you can battle online. You can unlock the Global Link feature once you obtain Musharna, the evolution of Munna, meaning it is one of those “gimmick” Pokemon like Plusle and Minun were for 2-on-2 battles.

• If you are registered through the Pokemon Global Link, you can play online battles using a “Rating Mode” or “Random Match” mode at to the Global Terminal inside the Pokemon Center. It will send your battle results to a server and you can compare your results to other players to see who is a strong Trainer.

• In the World of Dreams, your Pokemon have their own rooms that they can play in and they can play mini-games with other Pokemon. Pokemon that your Pokemon becomes friends with in the dream world can be taken back to the real world, being your game; you can capture Pokemon not available in the Isshu PokeDex and transfer them to your games in this fashion. To transfer Pokemon to the computer and thus to the World of Dreams, there will be a new Game Sync option available through the C Gear, which allows you to choose one Pokemon to send to your computer.

HQ scans:

corocoro-black-white-2-3.jpg

corocoro-black-white-4-5.jpg

bw_corocoro-1.jpg

bw_corocoro-2.jpg

bw_corocoro-3.jpg

corocoro-black-white-12-13.jpg

bw_corocoro-4.jpg

bw_corocoro-5.jpg

bw_corocoro-6.jpg

Edited by Dante

* There is also a gentleman in the game which will switch your game from the standard Hiranga text to Kanji

Well that should hopefully shut Debug Mode up :p

All this new info about the online stuff make it sound like it a PC and 360 game.

Locally, you can talk to up to four people, while over Wi-Fi you can only talk to two. The Live Caster will have a pen and stamp tool so you can play with the pictures while using the video chat.

o.O

Ok, why would I use the video chat again, if I'm sitting right next to the other players? ^^

Anyway, might be my first Pokémon game since the red edition.

Wow... that was a lot to digest.

great news though, want this bad...

also what i really want (probably along with everyone else) is to see the evolutions of the 3 starters.

o.O

Ok, why would I use the video chat again, if I'm sitting right next to the other players? ^^

Perhaps the locality range is big enough to cover a household? Thus you could all be in different rooms if you're anti-social...yet social enough to video chat.

o.O

1: Sit in a dark secluded place in a shopping centre

2: Broadcast penis

3: Hope people actually use this feature enough to enter your broadcast.

Try as you might nobody is going to want to see your penis.

Easy to read like this:

HQ scans:

corocoro-black-white-2-3.jpg

corocoro-black-white-4-5.jpg

bw_corocoro-1.jpg

bw_corocoro-2.jpg

bw_corocoro-3.jpg

corocoro-black-white-12-13.jpg

bw_corocoro-4.jpg

bw_corocoro-5.jpg

bw_corocoro-6.jpg

Was easier to read on my site. Not my fault this forum screwed the formatting

I was fine reading it anyway.

Frankly I'm a little offended that its presumed things need to be pointed out in bold to be able read them :p

I was fine reading it anyway.

Frankly I'm a little offended that its presumed things need to be pointed out in bold to be able read them :p

I don't know what you mean.

Try as you might nobody is going to want to see your penis.

Kids these days are curious. Trust me, I had some retarded fucking teenager ask stupid questions in a TV ad the other week, enquiring how many times a day should a boy like him masturbate.

He was retarded, but curious. And we all know you should masturbate 7 times a day.

I enjoy the error they got :P

Anyway

Gochiruzeru is confirmed to be exclusive to Pokémon Black

Rankurusu is confirmed to be exclusive to Pokémon White

The TV Tokyo schedule updated last night and indicated that the episode scheduled to air on July 25th (local time) is going to reveal a brand new Pokémon. As the 7 Pokémon revealed in CoroCoro are to be shown in the episode this week, this indicates that it is completely new. In addition to that, the wording of the summary indicates that this Pokémon is a legendary Pokémon, a Phantom Pokémon as they describe it. It's possible that this Pokémon is the one that was at the end of the 14th movie trailer, or it could be something completely new.

It's called Mamanboo (ママンボウ) which is sort of like Ocean Sunfish

The grey rocky one is Gigaiasu (ギガイアス )