NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

A press release has come out, confirming that the upcoming expansion in Japan; the Old Manor, is coming internationally at the same time on September 28th. This area, called Spooky Manor, houses a variety of Pokémon of Psychic, Ghost and Dark types including Duskull, Misdreavus, Houndour, Wobbuffet and Spiritomb. It also provides new items and berries to find as well as a new catalogue for your Dream House, including the Spooky Manor itself.

Finally! Black and White was amazing and it kills me that I don't play on it as much as I should. So this should bring in some more play hours. :)

The Spooky Manor is now live globally in the Dream World, gives you a variety of new Pokémon

I havent played Pokemon Black for over 5 months...I lost the cartridge, and couldnt find it :( I was on the 8th Gym, collected lots of pokemon & items etc. at one point I wanted to get a new one but instead im hoping for info on a new 6th Gen pokemon 3DS adventure!

I havent played Pokemon Black for over 5 months...I lost the cartridge, and couldnt find it :( I was on the 8th Gym, collected lots of pokemon & items etc. at one point I wanted to get a new one but instead im hoping for info on a new 6th Gen pokemon 3DS adventure!

Gen VI is at least 3 years away for Japan. There will be a few more Gen V games before then

I really want that Japanese event Mewtwo :weep:

Unfortunately, my friend bagsied my spare one, else I'd have auctioned it off to the highest trader :p

The first WiFi tournament has been announced;

The first WiFi tournament for Pokémon Black & White internationally has been announced. This tournament, called the 2011 Autumn Friendly, opens up registration on the Global Battle Union site on October 12th 2011 until October 19th and has only 10,000 spots available. The tournament itself runs from October 20th to October 24th where you battle using the Battle Box and Battle Tournament features of the game. The restrictions are Unova Pokémon only in Double Battles with no Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom or Kyurem useable. Be sure to register when you can.

How frequent were in store/wifi Pokémon giveaway events in the previous games? And how long until a Black & White event is likely to happen?

How frequent were in store/wifi Pokémon giveaway events in the previous games? And how long until a Black & White event is likely to happen?

Not usually this long. I'm unsure why it has been almost 6 months since the last one

I use to have a kick ass team... trauma aside are any of you guys in the tourney? It sounds so cool, i just want to be a part of it!

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I always hope it's going to be some news about event Pokemon (for UK version of the games)

but no joy :(

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I always hope it's going to be some news about event Pokemon (for UK version of the games)

but no joy :(

Go on the Global Link now and there's an event Pokémon :)

Password to unlock it is BANETYahooGames

It's a Level 37 female Banette with its Hidden Ability of Cursed Body. It also has a special move; Cotton Guard

I've got pokemon white, ive had to start again but at least im back in the fold. Btw i used the dreamworld function, it worked it was pretty cool but the thing is when i tried to 'wake upmy pokemon, it doesnt work, i keep getting error 31020. I tried again everyday at different times 6 days in a row. But it says download failed everytime. When i went to the dream world there i met a mawile its on my wall/ chart thing, meaning that i can try to catch it in the entralink, my question can i catch a pokemon from other gens through dream world even if i havent finished the game.

Error 31020 is apparently a problem with your router. Try rebooting it.

If you have a Pokémon waiting to be sent back for capture, you can't continue on in the Dream World but you can transfer ones not in the Unova Dex before finishing. However, you can't get access to the Windswept Sky or the Sparkling Sea in the Dream World until you have beaten the game

Cheers @Serebii

Banette, Mamoswine and a Mr Mime will now be waiting for me when I finish work in Pokemon White.

Quick Question -

On my Pokemon Black game I've only done one Gym, can I still go to Pokemon Global Link and get Banette and Mamoswine with that game? or do I have to have all the gym badges and access to the whole map?

If i do the Global Link thing will they remain at Entree Forest till I can get there?

Cheers @Serebii

Banette, Mamoswine and a Mr Mime will now be waiting for me when I finish work in Pokemon White.

Quick Question -

On my Pokemon Black game I've only done one Gym, can I still go to Pokemon Global Link and get Banette and Mamoswine with that game? or do I have to have all the gym badges and access to the whole map?

If i do the Global Link thing will they remain at Entree Forest till I can get there?

You sure can :) and yes, though you can get to Entree Forest at any point after you get the C-Gear

Beat the game (white) went to white forest for the 1st time, and its completely empty; no grass no water. Theres only that small house & a PC. I read that if you mess with the clock too much this happens and also if you havent visited in a long time, but the issue is i couldnt visit it before as i didnt finish the game & I havent changed the date or time.

Beat the game (white) went to white forest for the 1st time, and its completely empty; no grass no water. Theres only that small house & a PC. I read that if you mess with the clock too much this happens and also if you havent visited in a long time, but the issue is i couldnt visit it before as i didnt finish the game & I havent changed the date or time.

Unfortunately, it calculates the residents based on when you start your game rather than when you first get to the area :/

Last year, in Japan, the official site compiled a poll which allowed you to vote for a Pokémon, the winner is then given over the Global Link. In Japan, the winner was Arceus and in Korea, it was Rayquaza. The Pokémon given are distributed with their Hidden Ability, provided they have one. Now, this promotion is being done outside of Japan. You have until November 30th to vote for one of the 493 pre-Unova Pokémon with the winner getting revealed on December 13th 2011 and distributed from February 1st 2012. You can vote for this on the official site here. We'll bring details on the winner as soon as possible

http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/

Edited by Serebii