NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I got a Tirtouga to replace my crappy Panpour in the end.

Just had the best battle, it was against the fourth gym leader the electric one.

My Team

Munna Lvl 24

Gurrdurr lvl 26

Snivy evolution lvl 25

Tirtouga lvl 25

Daurmaka lvl 26

I throw out Munna who puts Emolga to sleep, hit it three times with a psybeam and it wakes up gets a hp restore and uses Volt switch, which throws out the other Emolga, which I then hit with the psybeam and then put to sleep, which then gets healed and switches. This carries on and on until I switch out Munna and send in the rest of the breakfast club (munna gets partial exp and grows a level, its defence now slightly higher than it was) and battle all the Volt switches. In the end I'm down to just Munna against her Emolga with her Zebra thing getting burned out by Darumaka. I put it to sleep (I'm on half health) and hit with a zen headbutt, it wakes up and hits with a Volt Switch, that leaves me on two hp. Its quicker than me and tries to use Rollout but misses and I psybeam it for the freaking win!!

Has anyone else had epic battles like that?

I'm done with this game I think. Spent HOURS AND HOURS on it, but I haven't sorted the online out, got most of the Pokemon etc.

My little cousin has a Cryogonal and won't trade with me. >:(

I'm done with this game I think. Spent HOURS AND HOURS on it, but I haven't sorted the online out, got most of the Pokemon etc.

My little cousin has a Cryogonal and won't trade with me. >:(

What is that?

Also, where do I trade? in a poke centre? or is there a weird battle hub/subway thingy?

I throw out Munna who puts Emolga to sleep, hit it three times with a psybeam and it wakes up gets a hp restore and uses Volt switch, which throws out the other Emolga, which I then hit with the psybeam and then put to sleep, which then gets healed and switches. This carries on and on until I switch out Munna and send in the rest of the breakfast club (munna gets partial exp and grows a level, its defence now slightly higher than it was) and battle all the Volt switches. In the end I'm down to just Munna against her Emolga with her Zebra thing getting burned out by Darumaka. I put it to sleep (I'm on half health) and hit with a zen headbutt, it wakes up and hits with a Volt Switch, that leaves me on two hp. Its quicker than me and tries to use Rollout but misses and I psybeam it for the freaking win!!

Has anyone else had epic battles like that?

Pokémon Blue.

Lv. 4 Pidgey against Brock's Onix. Knowing only gust against a high level rock type using Bide.

That was epicly tense. But Pidgey shat on Onix, growing 5 levels from that battle alone.

Don't forget to download your Eeveelutions if you have yet to do so

Finally managed to get into the English version of the game.My team of Pokemon arn't brilliant but for the 1st time I have all 3 starters. Just got the 5th Badge. Afterwards I plan on buying an english version of Soul Silver and playing through that.

Current team: Pignite - LV 36 - Take Down, Rollout, Flamethrower, Flame Charge

Tranquil LV 30- Gust, Air Cutter,Fly, Quick Attack

Zebstrika LV 29- Spark, Thunder wave, Flame Charge, Shock Wave

Oshawott LV 33- Aqua Jet, Razor shell, Water Gun, Revenge

Musharna LV 32- Psywave, Psybeam, Moonlight, Hypnosis

Snivy LV 34- Leaf Blade, Cut, Giga Drain, Leaf Tornado

New C-Gear passes

Earful Audino (Unsure if available in the UK): YAHOOAUDINO

Pokémon Worlds Championship 2011: WorldsCGear

I have a legit Light Ball LightningRod Volt Tackle Pikachu in BW now

:D

Seems the Croagunk C-Gear just announced is US only like the Audino one.

I'm not liking that they're doing this

hi i just got the white legendary pokèmon on my black version and are now looking for the plasma leader guys ive found 2 can anyone help by telling me the area of the rest please?

Route 18, Dreamyard, Relic Castle, Cold Storage, Chargestone Cave and Route 14

What is there to do after finding the team plasma leaders if anything?

What is there to do after finding the team plasma leaders if anything?

Battle Subway