NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 12

coca-cola-championship.jpg

The great powers meet

Dysonism F.C 3-0 DuDs Baggies

Dysonism comfortably beat the Baggies after a nervy first half. The Baggies playing a wild 4-2-4 formation again, seemed even with 2 midfielders to be edging the advantage in the 1st half. They had 2 chances to 1 but with incredible Dysonism performances especially from Brobeck who played like he was from a different universe. In the 2nd half Dysonism picked up the pace, they created 7 chances to none for Baggies. Spirito scored first curling in a classic long shot, after this Brobeck crossed the ball in for Twigg to head in his first goal of the season. Spirito made it 2 for him as he blasted in another amazing long shot on 90 mins. Dysonism are cruising now with a plus 7 goal difference and a unbeaten streak that only Tin Can Club can match. Baggies are needing a victory badly and must win at home against Jaffa Munchers.

Jaffa Munchers 0-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Munchers suffered a 2nd away loss in a row as Silverdale gained a massive victory. After 4 games without a win Silverdale badly needed a result, Munchers looked like they would get off to a great start though. After 10 minutes Munchers were awarded a penalty as McAnuff was tripped in the box. McAnuff hit the ball to the right but the goalie Slatter parried the ball with a magnificent save. The game took a tense turn as yellow cards and injuries were forthcoming. The 2nd half was even with both teams trying to land a killer blow, it was Silverdale who landed it. Beresford weaved his way down the wing and lobbed a cross in for the youth midfielder Jerome to bicycle kick in, in a moment of genius. Munchers had more bad news as talented midfielder Refetov was injured on 83 minutes. All of a sudden Munchers season has lost momentum and they are sliding down the table, for Silverdale this win was essential as they try and keep themselves in the league.

Soap Box Utd 2-1 Recall United

Soap Box are going from strength to strength as they as they beat bottom club Recall United. Things started off well quickly for Soap Box as Bose crossed in a ball for Heerkens to head in off the post. The rest of the 1st half was quiet but the game opened up in the 2nd half, McCartney hit in a great corner as Wallgren headed Recall United level. Recall United seemed to get another boost as Soap Box striker Muiren was injured and Rosando came on to replace him. However 3 minutes later Rosando scored via a blistering long shot! The veteran who hasn't played once this season certainly made a quick impact. It is lucky he did score as another penalty miss occurred in this match, as Soap Box midfielder Broerse wasted a penalty by smashing it into the post on the 91 minute mark. Soap Box move to 2nd as they look to achieve what Odwinica did by being promoted twice in a row.

Madpool 3-1 Emo Blades

Madpool keep up their great home form sinking the Blades in an intriguing match. The Blades took the lead with Zeca hit back at his critics scoring his first goal of the season, a diving header after 3 minutes. Book then scored twice for Madpool, once with a close range shot then with a looping header. Carey who had set up Book's shot complimented a great afternoon with a long range shot that when in off the bar. This match was an odd one though, The Blades had a stronger offense and defense than Madpool. They also had an incredible 62% of possession, however chance creation was a different story with Madpool making 6 chances and Blades only making 3. A intriguing game that both managers knowing the state of the tactics they set will know more about than the report. However what is fact is that both Madpool and the Blades now occupy the middle ground between relegation and promotion.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Jaffa Munchers 0-1 Silverdale Hotpot, Silverdale are far from being out of trouble but this was a big win for them.

Turned on the Style Award: Dysonism F.C, this team is just on fire at the moment getting promoted in style.

Player of the Day: Garth Carey, Madpool, nice assist and goal was a difference maker in midfield.

I'm away tomorrow, so don't have much hope of any points. But you never know, i'll be happy with 1 point.

I'm really not hopeful of anything for tomorrows game with the way things have gone recently. I don't think i'll have my tactics as good as last week and i suffered a 3-0 loss with them so ::shrug:

I've set my tactics, but I've noticed a trend - every time I've set tactics the night before a game, I lose it. It's only when I set them days in advance that I ever do any good.

But my pre-emptive silver-lining-finder tells me that my player form/match experience should compensate for the lowly drift, points-wise.

An ever repeating theme; I'm predicting a heavy loss. If my keeper can have an astounding game then we might get out of this alive. I finger my crosses for dyson not setting bruising tactics. See y'all in 5 hours!

That was bad. If I don't win my next match I give up and focus on getting everyone to 100 exp and everything else is bonus.

I always do both. Do the best I can whilst compromising slightly to get 100% experience!

An alright win for me I guess. Only just managed to win :p

I wonder how much of this was a home advantage though? I'm expecting a loss when I play Happenstance FC next!

Took a lot of damage in that last match. 4 yellow cards, but at least I came away with a draw. A defeat with that amount of cost wouldn't be acceptable.

Not bad but Moria beat me tactics wise so I was quite lucky to get a draw out of this. Shame Rovers took out Noodle his team is like a pissed of bear that someones woken up.

Got my tactics bang on the money again, but this time just about edged a 1-0 victory. Very close game though.

Not bad but Moria beat me tactics wise so I was quite lucky to get a draw out of this. Shame Rovers took out Noodle his team is like a pissed of bear that someones woken up.

Yeah I was disappointed not to win it after having so much more chances than you... I probably payed for playing Rundberg again instead of a better forward.

Yeah I was disappointed not to win it after having so much more chances than you... I probably payed for playing Rundberg again instead of a better forward.

Yeh I think you would have won if you would have played one of the other two.

Mcoy suffered two injuries, luckily they were light.

This Friday is the clash of the top two clubs, should be interesting.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

I always do both. Do the best I can whilst compromising slightly to get 100% experience!

An alright win for me I guess. Only just managed to win :p

I wonder how much of this was a home advantage though? I'm expecting a loss when I play Happenstance FC next!

Your age difference is a bit better than mine. It's hard, depending on the formation, to get 26 in average. Many times I have played with slightly less. I had barely above 24 in midfield/strikers in todays match because two of the oldest strikers were out.

Should have won todays match though, the bastard scored at 94th minute >_>

How is everyones form doing? In my N-E team I have to train at least 5(currently 9) at a time and I never have enough money for everyone. In the X11r team, I train just a few and have almost 3 million econs.

The X11 team is screwed btw. The three top teams are way overleved for the division. It's impossible for me to get promoted. Here's the nr one: http://www.xperteleven.com/players.aspx?TeamID=130463&Boost=0&dh=1

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Tactics SET. I should feel more confident than I currently do, but I am expecting three points...

Dissapointing but kind of expected it actually. Scans results draw draw.

EIGHT FOUR!

Roostophe what did Xpert say about Rabies power level?

Reports catch up today btw.

How does he do it? It shouldn't be possible. My team has better players than his and I guessed his formation correctly. I don't think he prepared at all, he didn't look at my page.

Hmm I thought I did okay with my tactics, guessed their formation correctly, I set to attack the wings and they set to tighten the centre, but yet another loss. Relegation here I come.

Aww don't worry too much tales. That match still cost him quite a bit. A fair load of yellow cards and an injury.

Another win for ten plus win, I guess it proves if I make time for tactics I can pull something off.

8-4! What a great day for ReZ.

I'm quite happy with my draw. If all top league teams would be kind enough to play their youth squads against me I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.