N-Europe

Xbox 360 Elite console + wireless adapter

Nicktendo

One month old Xbox 360 console. Comes boxed, with everything it comes with new, still in pristine condition and barely used. Accompanied by a cash recipt from Game.

£130 + delivery

Official Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter £35 posted or £30 bundled with the machine.

Is this just the console on its own (with a wireless controller obviously)? Have you registered it with Microsoft? I am interested, I've just heard that if you buy a preowned console that's registered to someone else and it breaks, they accuse you of stealing on the Xbox helpline! Also one final question: is it a Jasper chipset? :D Thanks!

Console comes with wireless pad (but no batteries... sorry :P) and everything that comes with the 'new' elite - wired headset, ethernet cable, composite lead, 120gb HDD and a power suppy.

The console has a manufacture date of 21-10-09 so I assume it is at least the Jasper chipset (I believe there is an even newer one).

It's not registered with Microsoft so there would be no issues there.

Any other questions, just ask! : peace:

I'm not as impressed with the Xbox 360 as I thought I would be, I don't game too often anymore either.

I really like the look of Heavy Rain and GT5 and would rather have the multimeadia and Blu-ray functionality of a PS3 seeing as how I can rent Blu-Rays for free from work! I can't afford to own both consoles so it's a no-brainer. Although I was REALLY looking forward to Perfect Dark on XBLA it doesn't seem like the kind of game I should keep the console for, if you catch my drift.

This has now been sold to Nintendohnut for £130 + postage and the wireless adapter has been traded in at work towards a PS3 Slim :D