Patch

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure game R is v-rally 2 as well

and for N i'm gonna say ISS 2

I'm sure you mean ISS Pro Evolution 2 so the points are yours :indeed:

Anyway, S-Z are all that remain. The first three are the usual cropped pictures (none of which are particularly difficult I imagine :indeed:) and the rest are something very different.. they are videos of me imitating lines (badly :heh:)from characters in certain games :eek:

You'll get a point for naming the game and a bonus point if you can tell me who says it :smile: I'm afraid I have to refuse darksnowman the opportunity to identify the videos because he's heard me mock them before :indeed: I would also ask you not to use google as that would probably make most of them too easy :hmm:

Wave Race: Blue Storm Patch +1

NTG2010s.jpg

Spyro the Dragon D_prOdigy +1

NTG2010t.jpg

GAME U

NTG2010u.jpg

Hint U

Game U was an incorrect guess for a previous game in my A-Z list..

GAME V

Hint V

NTG2010v.jpg

Killer7 Harman Smith mcj metroid +2

GAME X

Hint X

3256plum.jpg

sunny-REF6678D_54.jpg

harry.jpg

1049090-maple_treeway_thumb.jpg

charliebrooker.jpg

Soul Calibur 2 Raphael mcj metroid +2

Mario Kart 64 Mario Sméagol +2

There's my reputation destroyed in a single post :indeed: ..and in case you're wondering, I'm in the process of decorating my room, which is long overdue :heh:

Edited by nekunando

game Y is soul calibur 2 raphael.

I also cant believe i remembered that :D

game w: Harman Smith from killer 7. Great game! ( I think im right anyway)

Some of the screenshots this look familiar to me.

..so my videos aren't completely useless then :grin:

Edited by nekunando

I'd just like to add that the YT videos from Ville and Nando are an excellent spin to the NTG formula.

Seconded. They add great variety.

Game S: Wave Race: Blue Storm (Gamecube). Game X cracks me up. I want to believe there is a cutscene in a game where someone has a banana forced down their throat.

WTVGT7: From your clues about chemical waste, I'd guess Batman? Never played it though, so I don't recognise the tune, but your rendition was excellent as always.

WTVGT8: Total utter guess: Super Punch Out.

Edited by Patch

Game S: Wave Race: Blue Storm (Gamecube). Game X cracks me up. I want to believe there is a cutscene in a game where someone has a banana forced down their throat.

Correct :smile: I'll maybe put up some clues for the rest after work today.. I just need to figure out what those clues will be :heh: