ntg2b.png

And the original screenshots for 3,4,5,6:

924201_20050412_screen004.jpg

547432_2.jpg

california_games.png

krusty0004%20(640%20x%20400).png

Edited by MoogleViper

Dreamfall?

Never played it, but that one (and it's predecessor) is still on my to-get list. I recently tried the demo of The longest journey (downloaded on Steam), it would barely run. I'm downloading the demo for this one right now, it looks "more compatible" with my system.

Will post the full screenshot of mine too from the last page seeing as nobody got it yet

2320.jpg

Dreamfall?

Never played it, but that one (and it's predecessor) is still on my to-get list. I recently tried the demo of The longest journey (downloaded on Steam), it would barely run. I'm downloading the demo for this one right now, it looks "more compatible" with my system.

It most certainly is Dreamfall. You shioudl get them both as they are both way awesome.

1. Oblivion?

Nope.

It most certainly is Dreamfall. You shioudl get them both as they are both way awesome.

[off-topic]When I have some money, I'll go get a copy. I actually saw this still lying on the shelves in a store here.. Must be some left-over stock. However, I'll be playing it for the story and atmosphere (not to mention the 2 lovely protagonists), because I've just played the demo, and the controls and camera are appalling. Normally I'd welcome a change to full 3D for an adventure game, but it took 5 seconds for me to wish I could simply click on anything. And I'm dreading the first "real" fight. I really love the job Zoe's voice actress has done though, and again, the atmosphere is great, dialog is excellent, and I love the level design (although I wish they were bigger, get to see too many loading screens).[/off-topic]

[off-topic]When I have some money, I'll go get a copy. I actually saw this still lying on the shelves in a store here.. Must be some left-over stock. However, I'll be playing it for the story and atmosphere (not to mention the 2 lovely protagonists), because I've just played the demo, and the controls and camera are appalling. Normally I'd welcome a change to full 3D for an adventure game, but it took 5 seconds for me to wish I could simply click on anything. And I'm dreading the first "real" fight. I really love the job Zoe's voice actress has done though, and again, the atmosphere is great, dialog is excellent, and I love the level design (although I wish they were bigger, get to see too many loading screens).[/off-topic]

You should get the longest journey as well, as that explains a lot about the world and sets up the story.

25cv7q6

One left to go.

Clue: It's a "stealth-action" game for the 360 and PS3.

Clue 2: IGN gave it a rating of 2.9

Indeed it is.

Results of my round:

Captain Falcon +2

Dog-amoto +1

mr_bogus +1

Sméagol +1

D_prOdigy +1

Nobody got mine then.

One last clue and picture. It's an action adventure game for the Master System

spelcast07.jpg

My experiences with the Master System are limited.. Pretty much only played Sonic on it. So I still don't know unfortunately.

Think I'll add a few more to this thread. Some easy - some not.

1. Quackshot! Well done Ville +1

Screenshot2010-10-30at160102.png

2. Saboteur. +1 to D_prodigy

Screenshot2010-10-30at160259.png

3. Putty. +1 to Captain Falcon

Screenshot2010-10-30at160532.png

4. Jet Force Gemini +1 to /_nando_/

Screenshot2010-10-30at160716.png

5. Resident Evil 4 +1 D_prodigy

Screenshot2010-10-30at160759.png

6. Wii Sports Baseball +1 to /_nando_/

Screenshot2010-10-30at160920.png

7. Gears of War 2 +1 to Cube

Screenshot2010-10-30at202620.png

8. Angry Birds +1 to Captain Falcon

Screenshot2010-10-30at202723.png

9. Super Mario Galaxy 2. Guessed by Captain Falcon +1

Screenshot2010-10-30at202845.png

10. Ocarina of Time +1 to Jonnas

Screenshot2010-10-30at203116.png

Edited by Dog-amoto

Both correct. I was expecting Resi 4 to be picked up on pretty quickly to be honest!

Have added a few more screenshots to round it up to 10. All are pretty well known games. Apart from maybe 2 and 3

Edited by Dog-amoto