NEurope
stuwii

Ipod touch app

One 100mb app takes up 124mb WTF is going on!

Magic. It's all magic.

Why does it matter? 24mb barely makes any difference. It's probably something to do wiht being rounded up to the nearest number bits or something.

In all seriousness, do you really think things like this deserve a whole thread? This also refers to the other threads that you start. It's hard for everyone here to know whether you're acting stupid and having a joke at our expense, or whether you're just plain stupid. :p

i would assume it needs user data (aka stuff you've saved) like gamesaves or favourites or whatever.

Chill - 24mb is pretty irrelevant on the grand scale of things

Apart from a game like Monkey Island SE, why would an app take up so much space in the first place?

In all seriousness, do you really think things like this deserve a whole thread? This also refers to the other threads that you start. It's hard for everyone here to know whether you're acting stupid and having a joke at our expense, or whether you're just plain stupid. :p

This is exactly why we need another Apple Sticky. Its a shame that perhaps one of the most mature gaming forums in the world can't handle one thread like that.

My ipod touch is a gonner download two apps 4.11 gb remaning. Add and remove apps to same point 3.74 gb. I did turn off half way through download so is that it?

Stuwii, i can't understand what your trying to say.

No matter how many times i read it, it just doesn't make sense.

You are a moron stuwii, I can't open these threads and not get physically angry. You have been making these for years, I hope you have some infractions for them.

Sort it out.

My ipod touch is a gonner download two apps 4.11 gb remaning. Add and remove apps to same point 3.74 gb. I did turn off half way through download so is that it?

Translation...

My iPod Touch is fucked because I downloaded two apps which totalled more space than stated so I got rid of them but during the process - because I got impatient - I turned it off and now it's bricked, how do I reset it to the way it was before I did anything to it?

I dunno if he's saying he's bricked it, I think he just thinks that it's broken becasue after removing the apps there is less space available than before he installed them, as if there's some hidden config files that weren't removed properly.... probably because he turned it off half way through.

Then again, it's stuwii so who the hell really knows...

:heh:

This is exactly why we need another Apple Sticky. Its a shame that perhaps one of the most mature gaming forums in the world can't handle one thread like that.

No, this is why we need an iPhone/iPod touch thread, which you're allowed to have. Threads for Apple products aren't banned, it's the mess that was the mega "Apple Thread" that is. Heck, you can even have a Mac thread if you like and I'll stick it for you at the top.

Phee you might as well just have a Apple thread if we can have iPhone ,iPod and Mac ones. At the end of the day there was no reason to get rid of it, if people start acting like tools just ban them from it. Simple.

Its just a bit ironic that it started out as "The Mac Thread", but then turned into the Apple thread eventually, which was the reason it was closed down. But I do agree, the mega "Apple Thread" was a bit of a mess at times. Although, the main problem was that the Anti Apple people kept trolling it.

I like the different threads for each thing, because it stimulates more conversation than a general thread would.

We've got enough "The official <whatever> thread" threads without making more =P

Apps I am going to get

Fifa 10

Real tennis

SMB2

Tom clancy Hawx

Modern Combat

NOVA

NFS Shift

The facts were these

One Stuart Wii was 17 years, 7 months, 19 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes and 12 seconds old when he asked N-Europe benign questions regarding iPod applications. Little did he know several things. Not only did N-Europe currently have an App thread but Apple themselves, the makers of the iPod, have their own extensive online community and thorough customer service section that would no doubt know more than a bunch of gaming geeks.

Daisies_2.jpg