NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Dead Space 2

Cracking deal. Have you ordered it Cooky?

Sure have also ordered killzone 3 yesterday check out Killzone 3 thread for details

For anyone wanting to pick this up cheap, check your local Tesco because atm I found that in my store it's currently £24.00! an absolute steal considering its been out what... two weeks? it's of course part of the VAT free games thing so won't be around forever but still, well worth picking up at that price. :D

So Dead Space 2 arrived in the post today - damn thats a good game.

Also gave Dead Space: Extraction a go - I don't have move but you can play it with the dualshock controller and I have to say it's pretty good, only played the first level but it's shooty fun - will be soooo much better with a move controller (I'll get one eventually!)

I might give Dead Space 2's multiplayer a bash later tonight.

So Dead Space 2 arrived in the post today - damn thats a good game.

Also gave Dead Space: Extraction a go - I don't have move but you can play it with the dualshock controller and I have to say it's pretty good, only played the first level but it's shooty fun - will be soooo much better with a move controller (I'll get one eventually!)

I might give Dead Space 2's multiplayer a bash later tonight.

Not tried it, but from what I have heard and read, Dead space's multiplayer is not worth your time. Singleplayer on the other hand, pumps so much adrenaline thru i may die of shock on one of my sessions. Really still makes me jump, dunno how people say this game doesn't scare them.

Hmmmm seems this is goin cheap at a few places want to pick up the 1st though and I think it shud be less than a tenner but tus still "pricey" everywhere

Hmmmm seems this is goin cheap at a few places want to pick up the 1st though and I think it shud be less than a tenner but tus still "pricey" everywhere

Slightly over a tenner but £12.85 is a good price! Do it!

Completed it this evening :yay:

Great game, probably the most gory and horrific deaths i've ever seen in a game or on screen at all. Brilliant!

I've just completed Dead Space on Impossible and that was tough, I heard that Dead Space 2 on it's impossible mode is even harder! I don't even know if I want to take on that challenge or not, lol. Looks awesome though!

Well, I just completed this for the third time on Zealot difficulty. I seem to have this weird compulsion to have all my weapons completely powered up and all I've got left is the flamethrower and pulse rifle, which are both actually surprisingly more efficient than their counterparts in the first game were. I feel as if you can have a good chance throughout the game regardless of your weapon configuration, although the Contact Beam and Ripper are fucking ridiculously overpowered.

I'm up to chapter 13 in this game and I've got to say I've had enough. It's just too hard. I'm only playing on normal mode and the difficulty spikes are just ridiculous. I never had a problem with the first game.

I've just done a bit where I shut down the rotating lasers and now I have to get to the bottom of a three storey room with necromorphs everywhere, and I mean everywhere. I'm being attacked by about six at a time, and I just can't seem to get passed this bit. What pisses me off is I got through the top floor - there were no more enemies after I'd killed about 20 of them, and when I got down to the next bit, another wave came at me...where the fuck did they come from? Were they just hiding, waiting for their mates to get killed first, or were they on their tea break? And what makes it even more galling is that I can't go back and get to a store to get more health and weapons as the lasers now block my path.

I've come across about four or five of these ridiculous difficulty spikes now. I barely managed to get through the others but this is nigh on impossible. Even if I load a previous save, I've not got enough money to buy enough ammo and health to get through this.

So it's a damned shame as I really do like this game, and I'm not one to give up usually but the developers have made it ridiculous in places which has ruined the game for me.

Any tips would be great.

Bit of a bump I know but I finally got round to playing this and I think it's great!

Very atmospheric! Not many survival horrors about anymore so I'm finding this a nice treat!

Up to chapter 8 now.

Sign in to follow this