Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rage Against The Machine Xmas No. 1 2009

I really hope Rage wins now.

I started off not caring.

Then bought one because it's for charity.

Then a couple more for the fact Rage are awesome.

Then more so they win.

And now I really, really want them to win.

I'm fed up of having a full year of these fucking talent shows shoved down my throat.

I don't want them, but I still know stuff about them.

I'm annoyed that I know the winners name, the song he's doing, etc.

It pisses me off that I know things about Jedwood (or whatever).

It's useless fucking trash that I never wanted to know but found out because it's everywhere, web, social, Facebook, newspapers.

Sick of it.

So if some fucking moron has been watching it for however many months, bought the single and sits waiting for it to show up at the number one spot; then I really hope you get a song saying fuck you.

Because seriously, from me: Fuck you.

*buys some more copies with different names and cards*

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right on wesley

A new, QUICK AND EASY way of getting Killing In The Name for FREE

1. Goto http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/registrationQuestion.html?x=&y=

2. Fill out all the boxes, put any old crap, as long as the e-mail address is VALID

3. They will send you a code for 3 free downloads

4. Go to http://www.7digital.com/Search?search=killing+in+the+name&searchtype=global&submit=Search and download each DIFFERENT version of Killing In The Name at the bottom for free

Edited by or else you will DIE
Automerged Doublepost

Right, as much as I'm starting to enjoy the idea of RATM beating X Factor, I'm also starting to get annoyed by your constant bumps, DIE. We get it now, you've linked to a download site. Please stop reminding us.

nobody is making you to visit this thread. i'm just bumping my message at the top of every new page in case people missed it. get over yerself

Well said.

I agree.

On another note, I have just bought RATM since I read all proceeds go to charity and it sounds a LOT better with headphones on. I'm actually enjoying it :p

Headphones on: 9/10

Headphones off: 6/10

Also, to be fair or else you will DIE, you could tone it down a little. I'm sure people will get the message if you do it every now and again :D

I agree.

On another note, I have just bought RATM since I read all proceeds go to charity and it sounds a LOT better with headphones on. I'm actually enjoying it :p

Headphones on: 9/10

Headphones off: 6/10

Also, to be fair or else you will DIE, you could tone it down a little. I'm sure people will get the message if you do it every now and again :D

only 7 hours to go now, i doubt i'll need to do it anymore. :)

Not really that well said.

And I think DIE is just doing it on each new page...

But I have more posts per page, so to me it seems more excessive. :p

nobody is making you to visit this thread. i'm just bumping my message at the top of every new page in case people missed it. get over yerself

Hey hey, now, no need to throw insults. I was merely pointing out the fact that people who are reading this thread has most likely gotten your message already, so there's no need to remind them all the time.

But I have more posts per page, so to me it seems more excessive. :p

Hey hey, now, no need to throw insults. I was merely pointing out the fact that people who are reading this thread has most likely gotten your message already, so there's no need to remind them all the time.

I get what you mean. Mine is 40 posts per page, haha. I forget some people might not have chosen that option.

Best thing about this whole thing is it's got me back into RATM again.

I completely agree! Been listening to Evil Empire yesterday and RATM today.

The main reason I'm buying KITN is because I love Rage and I love the song and I think it's fantastic that this campaign has created so many new Rage fans.