NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

PS3 Gaming Nights!

I've gotta download a patch guys...its been ages since played killzone, gimme chance to get a couple of jack daniel and cokes down me tho!

awesome bomberman now onto Killzone 2 for those who want to join! This is what PS3 Gaming Nights are all about woop!

I've gotta download a patch guys...its been ages since played killzone, gimme chance to get a couple of jack daniel and cokes down me tho!

awesome bomberman now onto Killzone 2 for those who want to join! This is what PS3 Gaming Nights are all about woop!

You left early!

We moved onto Uncharted 2, had a fantastic game of survival with Caris and Cooky.

Anyone doing MW2 tomorrow?

I'm always up for some MW2.

Sounds like i missed out on some good fun last night! :(

Dam u family get together things!

You left early!

We moved onto Uncharted 2, had a fantastic game of survival with Caris and Cooky.

I'm always up for some MW2.

Yeah sorry! I got pissed off with Killzone's controls (even though I managed to get 2 kills in that first game) and then I wasn't able to join the game everyone else had moved into...

But cracking night, bomberman was such a laugh!

Yeah sorry! I got pissed off with Killzone's controls (even though I managed to get 2 kills in that first game) and then I wasn't able to join the game everyone else had moved into...

But cracking night, bomberman was such a laugh!

I agree, if we were all playing together, on the same team it would have been a lot better.

I didn't really like Bomberman, probably because I'm shit.

What time is everyone on tonight? - I think we need a MW2 night, tonight!

I agree, if we were all playing together, on the same team it would have been a lot better.

I didn't really like Bomberman, probably because I'm shit.

Yeah I'm up for some MW2 not played for a couple of weeks.

EDIT:

I loved Bomberman! great so many people have it now, struggled to find games in the past.

Anyone else got NHL 10? It's seriously awesome and isn't half bad online.

I can be on anytime after eight, possibly a bit earlier.

I can be on anytime after eight, possibly a bit earlier.

I'll be on soon, but not too soon.

Edit: I'm on now, so if anyone wants a game, let me know.

Edited by The Lillster

Does anyone play the PSN Store games or is it just me? :p I got Bomberman Ultra, Battlefield 1942 and Gunstar Heroes if anyone's interested in a some skirmishes sometime.

PSN: Tysontoast

Does anyone play the PSN Store games or is it just me? :p I got Bomberman Ultra, Battlefield 1942 and Gunstar Heroes if anyone's interested in a some skirmishes sometime.

There was a few of us playing Bomberman last night, t'was awesome. I used to play 1943 all the time, but now MW2 is my main FPS staple.

I've added you btw.

To be fair, I probably play more PSN games than I do retail.

Anybody want to join me and Dazzybee tomorrow night at about 9pm for some MW2?

If not I'll probably just spam your inbox with invites anyway.....

lol he really means it...my inbox is never empty! I'll join you not played MW2 for a few weeks.

I'd be up for that :) I'm proper shit though, I've got a total of abot 6 kills online.

I will try and be there! I enjoyed it last time a few of us got together on them private matches!

Played 4 long games on KZ2, managed to get my mojo back. Man it's fun just kill streaking the shit out of the opposite team. Played 3 games swapping with a friend, after they went Mr.Lillster joined me and had a decent game with him. Managed to knotch 380 points + in each game, maxing at 432 or something. Such a brilliant bloody game, and some bloody tense matches as well. Was a 3-3 game and it came down to body count, our team just about knicked it.

Felt like a gutting loss when it went to 3-3 on a different game and it came to assasinating their target, my friend managed to get 3 bullets on him but they overcrowded the joint. Should have nailed that for the winrar (SPAMBOT) but oh well. It's funny how I haven't played on the game for ages and then start caring whether my team wins or not. It was mostly down to the presence of a friend though, riles you up. I implore everyone to try it out again for a good while.

This and Fallout... It's all you need this generation!

Edited by dwarf

Not so much off. Online is incredible though, if only it had more maps... Never acquired the last 2 that included the bolt gun and flamethrower.

Is it still nice and busy online?

When i went online bout 2 weeks ago there is was still alot of games running!

Sign in to follow this