NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

PS3 Gaming Nights!

errrr....no...long distance relationship plus desire to not run up massive phone bills means using skype!

Ive never used Skype.

I'm still old school and use msn messenger!

haha yeah we found for video chat msn is kinda shoddy!

Ok let's get some streetfigher going tonight?!!! Can we get enough people to get a decent game going! C'mon guys tonight is the night!

If anyone has F1 2010, we need to have a night for that soon.

is theres enough people who own it and its popular sure! I do plan on picking it up at some point hopefully enough people will as its getting good reviews

In the games topic there should be about 10 people picking it up I counted. Even half that number is good for online since I believe online is limited to like 12 player.

ok 5 mins and i will unleash my streetfighter shitness on you all!

EDIT:

oh I missed you guys...

Edited by flameboy

Had fun guys! Must do it again!

Definitely!

Great games of SSFIV in an endless battle with Cookyman and DeathJam. After DJ crimped, me and Cooky did some excellent co-op on RDR, even getting a couple of Trophies for doing all the co-op missions and getting Gold.

Then, after being unable to find a deathmatch game on Uncharted 2, we decided to co-op a mission on Hard. Great stuff.

An excellent night of social gaming, I'd love to make it a regular thing, as I find it much better with people I know rather than randoms.

Also, anyone want to play Borderlands one night?

I'd be up for some borderlands...don't own any of the DLC though...beat it and then left it so not totally levelled up either

people up for some uncharted 2 tonight or tomorrow?!

Sure, we can also beta test KZ3.

Sign in to follow this