NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

PS3 Gaming Nights!

I've had a few games crash on me recently, but mostly the Bad Company 2 Beta, which is a Beta, and Fallout 3, which isn't the most stable game in the first place.

That is a strange one. I remember somebody else, I think it was Daft, saying the same thing happened during Assassins Creed II. Have you googled it? It may be a firmware issue.

Posted on a few other forums see if anyone else had the same problem...Worked fine before when we were playing...I had to go to do sumthing which is why I vanished! Not because for once it didn't crash..

MW2 tonight guys, 9pm til late. Come and join the Fun!

Should be fun.

MW2 tonight guys, 9pm til late. Come and join the Fun!

See you fuckers at 9 then!

sorry guys... I ended up going out (nothing exciting seriously the things I'm doing to get with this girl, better bloody be worth it) only just got in.

Nuu, we must not allow this thread to go off the first page and be forgotten like the other one xD.

Yeah thank you! I have had a crazy busy week at work but off for xmas now so will start formulating timetables based on what people prefer to play at are most commonly around on what days..

I'm up for a game tonight!

My PSN name is Mackinder.

finally got round to adding you btw...

Yeah thank you! I have had a crazy busy week at work but off for xmas now so will start formulating timetables based on what people prefer to play at are most commonly around on what days..

Np ^_^, I'll be able to play soon when i've sorted out the backup thing. I just got a new slim because I feared for my 60GB's life, and since I don't use any of the other features I figure it was a waste. All I can say is, Thank you to Sony for adding that new copy feature in the new firmware, makes my life easier :D, now to just get around to doing it.

I think Daft's idea from the General PS3 thread sounds good.

Lets have some Killzone 2 action!!! Which also got me thinking about another fav game from back then, Burnout Paradise!!

I'll be up for all this after Friday. Got deadline Hell coming quick.

Right starting to formulate things.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday: WAR NEVER BEEN SO MUCH FUN

Titled in honour of this video:

Get all your FPS fixes on a friday night from 9pm till late! Modern Warfare 2, Killzone 2, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta, MAG Beta (server times permitting)

If this night proves especially popular we can roll out more FPS nights..

Saturday

Sunday: TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY

After a hard week at work why not hit the streets for of Paradise City for some car (and bike) based shenanigans! Mics a must for some of the most epic banter ever, "check out my bitchin ride!"

Can we start earlier than 9 because that's usually when my TV gets taken over. I'll be up for playing from this Saturday onwards.

With all the new PS3 owners have we got any new KZ2 players?

Can we start earlier than 9 because that's usually when my TV gets taken over. I'll be up for playing from this Saturday onwards.

With all the new PS3 owners have we got any new KZ2 players?

lol thats better for me actually because I usually am in bed way early just a lot of people aren't...shall we say 7?

Coz i'm awkward with working shifts my availability changes on a 3 week rota (days and evenings).

The 7 time is fine for me... as long as im not working a late!

I'm free this friday evening and this sunday should be fine also.

Yeah i'll try to be there. No guarantee though sadly :/ . Will feel weird after playing so much COD lol.

Right so we are doing some killzone 2 friday night? not played it for bloody ages...

Edited by flameboy

I either don't have or own them on 360 these current agreed games. Typical.

throw some more games into the ring then...

I'm saving for a PSP right now, in one and a half months time I might consider it, but it's quite a year ahead for gaming that'll put a strain on the Wallet.

Only games with a fair size multiplayer I have is Need for Speed Shift and MotorStorm Pacific Rift.

Others with 2-4 players are Tekken 6 and LittleBig Planet.

Sign in to follow this