N-Europe

Your Capitalist Agenda Pushing List

jayseven

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so my theory crashes and burns. :p

I've never heard of the Fuck Life thing before. But yeah, it's pretty much all down to Platty I think, maybe a few others, too. Also, I've been called "Fierce" or "Fiercey" a few times, or Linky, haha. So, there's a few.

I just figured it was because Flink is funner to say/type than F_L(Yes I read what I type in my head).

Haha, you'll have to ask Platty about that. It does seem a lot funner to say than EFF ELLLL.

I've never heard of the Fuck Life thing before. But yeah, it's pretty much all down to Platty I think, maybe a few others, too. Also, I've been called "Fierce" or "Fiercey" a few times, or Linky, haha. So, there's a few.

Haha, you'll have to ask Platty about that. It does seem a lot funner to say than EFF ELLLL.

Maybe it was only in my head. FML = Fuck My Life => F_L = Fuck_Life

That's rather drepressing, actually ... :sad:

:bouncy:HAPPY TIME!:bouncy:

Just had christmas dinner with the housemate and she gave me this awesome cake making set in a 50's style make-up box. Its awesome.

Its such a simple thing as a present, but its so nice that she knows what I like that its made my time in this house these part 6 months feel alot better.