NEurope
Ashley

General Switch Discussion

7 hours ago, Julius said:

...can we get this even if it doesn't air? An alt reality take on the final June Direct solely for the Switch :laughing:

No... :p

But, here is my revised prediction...

Nintendo Direct Tuesday, 18th June, 2024 at 17:00 UK time.

For real this time... probably. 

• Haha 4

House of the Dead 2 Remake has been rated in Europe.

gf83e6W.png

Possible Direct announcement?

Violence!? My word! What has become of videogames these days!?

Yeah, it's probably gonna be in the Direct. The past few weeks for the Switch has been a bit calm. But you know, always a calm before the... well, it's end of the console's life, so not a storm. More of a slightly windy day.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Violence!? My word! What has become of videogames these days!?

Yeah, it's probably gonna be in the Direct. The past few weeks for the Switch has been a bit calm. But you know, always a calm before the... well, it's end of the console's life, so not a storm. More of a slightly windy day.

Had enough of those lately thank you

As announced during today's Nintendo Direct, a new golden Hyrule variant of the Switch Lite is due for release on the same day as Echoes of Wisdom -- 26th September. 

Being bundled in with NSO+Expansion Pack makes complete sense and is very smart -- I wonder if that gives us an idea of how Nintendo plan to avoid a price cut this holiday season? 

1 hour ago, Julius said:

As announced during today's Nintendo Direct, a new golden Hyrule variant of the Switch Lite is due for release on the same day as Echoes of Wisdom -- 26th September. 

Being bundled in with NSO+Expansion Pack makes complete sense and is very smart -- I wonder if that gives us an idea of how Nintendo plan to avoid a price cut this holiday season? 

Oh that's interesting! Don't think they've ever done an NSO Expansion Pack bundle before?

Means that you get a LOT of Zelda bundled in for "free" with the console... at least your first hit anyway ;)

Reynatis is shaping up pretty well, imo. The website describes how it works (swapping between Liberation and Suppression modes). What I can add is that the music and atmosphere are pretty great and most importantly, it actually feels good to play. Very pleasantly surprised. 

It's not all in Tokyo as there is a portal to a forest area. So I'm sure more can be expected.

Also, if the TWEWY crossover wasn't happening, you can just tell the game is tailor-made for it. It should be a perfect coming together.