N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Dyson

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won against the undefeated team in my other private league. Was sweeeeeet. Only 1-0 mind, but we are now level on points and I feel I'm good enough to get promoted two seasons in a row!

As for my official team, I'm in a very odd league, there are a few amazing teams, some middlish teams like me and a couple of crap teams. Thought they would be about even!

Also I don't understand people who go for fully youth teams and have to wait countless seasons to become great because by the time the team have a decent average age, they only get a few amazing seasons, then their players start to leave etc. Surely a team with staggered ages is the right way to go about it?

:hug::hug:

Also I don't understand people who go for fully youth teams and have to wait countless seasons to become great because by the time the team have a decent average age, they only get a few amazing seasons, then their players start to leave etc. Surely a team with staggered ages is the right way to go about it?

:hug::hug:

Yeah it's pretty stupid doing that. As you said, they mature and come good and you only get a couple good seasons out of them.

Mcoy think's it's worth having about 5-6 youths being trained (for future) with the rest of the squad being mid aged and a few oldies (for the average age when playing young-mid aged players)

Mcoy made the mistake of having no old players so his average age was fairly bad last season.