N-Europe

BISH or treat?

jayseven

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sorry, I was just checking :)

That's fine! It's just a bit of a running joke between me and Jim (the You Funny Kid lines), so he wanted to do this quite badly. =P

I'll be posting some new pics tomorrow I think, though I don't really want to post twice in a row (as in, I'd like to wait until someone else has posted something again).

Dannyboy; you could do at least four of them in about five minutes, while on this forum.

Unless you really want help with your schoolwork - in which case, I know some people who know some people who can ban you, and stuff.

It's complicated! (Read: I'm lazy.)

I'll try to get back in the game. Next week I'm not as busy, it seems.

Well since I'm tired of waiting for other people to post and tired of listening to their excuses ( :p ), I'm gonna post my next ten pictures. Got a few more to come after this, hopefully.

Also, people should make their own BISHes! Come on, even if you're not participating much, it can't be too hard to think of a BISH that others could do, right? =(

Anywayyyy...

ReZ's: A Rainbow Ejaculated On Your Face - 30 Points. I tried to go for sexy look first but failed, so you get this. I can't do sexy.

MyPicture-2.jpg

A person in a silly hat - 20pts. Funny cause my mom walked in on us. =P

Foto219-1.jpg

toilet paper where it shouldn't be (cannot be combined with mummy)- 30pts. My dog wouldn't co-operate much. She ended up eating the toilet paper. =P

DSC00885.jpgDSC00886.jpgDSC00887.jpg

Bubblewrap - 20pts

DSC00865.jpg

A card tower, 4 storeys high - 80pts

DSC00871.jpg

5 spanners - 10pts

DSC00877.jpg

Someone lying on some grass, face-down - 20pts

DSC00880.jpg

Beautiful sunset - 20pts. Sunsets don't show up well on my phone. =(

DSC00879.jpg

LEET o' clock - 20pts

DSC00864.jpg

4 differently sized shoes in a row - 20pts

DSC00876.jpg

Plus 30 special bonus points for 10 BISHes. Whoop!

Hmm, if I counted right, and all my BISHes so far count (plus bonus points), I'm at 630 points?

Awesome BISHes Eenuh. Also, maybe we should change that 10 posts in one post thing to only be able to obtain it once. To try and encourage us to post more often. I actually did a set of 9 BISHes a couple days ago but haven't posted because I didn't have a tenth. Also, I don't really have anyone around who would 'understand' the game to help take pictures and stuff.

Ohhh I wasn't getting at you at all, sorry if it seemed like that! I just know I could do way more creative BISHes if I had someone around to lend a hand or indeed as you say, a camera with a timer!

Oh I know you're not haha. I just know how difficult it is to take pictures when you have to do it yourself, that's why I tried to take as many as possible while Jim was here (much to his annoyance I bet). =P

That picture of us avec le hats makes me look deceivingly buff. Yay for deceptions.

Lol, I thought it was real. When I saw your arm I actually said the word 'phwoar' :p

And that picture makes me look deceivingly fat. Yes. Deception. >.>;

=P

You don't look fat at all! Beautiful as always :)

Edited by Molly

And that picture makes me look deceivingly fat. Yes. Deception. >.>;

=P

It is deception, because you're blatantly not fat. You are awesome. And Hot.

Oh yeeeah. Charm and muscles.

Lol, I thought it was real. When I saw your arm I actually said the word 'phwoar' :p

I do work out quite a fair bit, though. But, I'm not the 6 foot Hercules I would like to be! I think it was Moogle who saw a picture of me on here and was like...whaaat...you short, kid!