N-Europe

Professor Layton and the Mysterious N-Europe Village

Beast

layton.png

PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE MYSTERIOUS N-EUROPE VILLAGE!

Professor Layton decided to visit N-Europe Village because he simply wants more puzzles.

Has anyone heard of any puzzles or have made up your own puzzle? Let's see if N-Europe is smart.

For all people who want to take part, simply add a puzzle and see if you get it right.

OK, basically, I'm gonna tell you a riddle and the first person to post the correct answer gets the point and then the person who won that point posts a riddle and rinse and repeat.

I'll start...

A poor man had a bet with a rich man.

The poor man said "I bet you everything you have I know a song with every person's name in it."

The rich man laughed and shook his hand and said "My wife's name is Jemima Puddleduck Wedgeface, this will be easy" and he shook hands with the poor bloke.

The rich man lost this bet and is now poor and the poor man is rich because of this one song.

What is it?

Edited by Animal

Just to let you all know, I updated it :)

Also I must add, the first person who gets the answer correct is the one who gets the point and the one who has to come up with a new riddle and it carries on...

If that makes sense...

The alphabet song?

What is in ice cream, but never found in the freezer?

Incorrect.

Uh, my fault, I should add. When you get the riddle right and the riddle-teller tells you you got it right, then the winner can tell a riddle.

Again, if that makes sense, lmao...

Keep guessing, you'll kick yourselves once you know the answer.

Um, is the song in question "The Internet Is Ruining My Life"? He sing the words "every person's name" at one point, so technically "every person's name" is in the song.

Incorrect! lol.

HINT: Everyone at one point sings this to you but you can also sing it to them.

HUMANS!

BABY - Adult - Elder

Damn it. knew I should have googled something.

Cant be bothered to requote as posting from DSi. But op didn't state that the riddle had to be made up. But next time I promise to have something involving ninjas. Layton starts off easy anyway.

This is less of a riddle and more of a mystery...

The passage below is most unusual - there's nothing wrong with it, but it's not quite right about it. What exactly?

"Gatsby was strolling back from a visit down in Branton Hill's manufacturing district on a Saturday night. A busy day's traffic had had its noisy run; and with not many folks in sight, His Honour got along without having to stop to grasp a hand, or talk; for a mayor out of City Hall is a shining mark for any politician. And so, coming to Broadway, a booming bass drum and sounds of singing, told of a small Salvation Army unit carrying on amidst Broadway's night shopping crowds. Gatsby, walking towards that group, saw a young girl, back toward him, just finishing a long, soulful oration..."

Oh, and using Google means you have a tiny penis, and no one wants that, regardless of what gender you claim to be.