N-Europe

Demon's Souls

Pit-Jr

When you said to get that amount of stuff I just assumed you hadn't asked me to get enough. I don't understand as a design point of view why it can't be upgraded beyond +7 to get the fire version.

I bought some shards/chunks from different people as well as spamming lizards to get what I want, yet now that's all been a waste, plus those lizards won't come back. The enemies that drop those crafting materials in the Burrow King level don't even drop stone anymore.

I'm not sure why I thought I had to go to Ed to get the fire bow. So you're saying it's a different guy, where is he?

When you said to get that amount of stuff I just assumed you hadn't asked me to get enough. I don't understand as a design point of view why it can't be upgraded beyond +7 to get the fire version.

I bought some shards/chunks from different people as well as spamming lizards to get what I want, yet now that's all been a waste, plus those lizards won't come back. The enemies that drop those crafting materials in the Burrow King level don't even drop stone anymore.

I'm not sure why I thought I had to go to Ed to get the fire bow. So you're saying it's a different guy, where is he?

Every boss you kill in a world, each lizard respawns once more.

So if you kill all 4 bosses in a world, any given lizard will respawn 5 times (and in 2-1 there's one hell of a lot of lizards in one place - wait until you have the clever rat's ring and morion blade, and a good bow before taking them out - google the clever rat ring and morion blade trick). If it runs away that still counts as one respawn.

As for Boldwin, in 2-1 you have to explore the whole level and there's basically a lever you end up pulling that makes an elevator go down behind where the filthy man is (very start of level). Then you can quickly get to Baldwin (he's a better blacksmith than Ed).

You need the Flamelurker's Soul to give to Baldwin and talk to him a lot to get him to take it. At least, I think that's how he takes it. Then he'll offer to upgrade weapons with demon's souls.

Kinda at a loss as to what I should do atm. Without a Bow I feel pretty underpowered.

In the Boletaria place after killing a few red fade away people I come to a path that a blue dragon perches near, it flies down in a cutscene.

I completed the Dragon God place so nothing more to do there really.

In the Shadowmen place, I kill the Grim Reaper Guy, then go outside on a thin path that opens up after a switch. There's a lot of those annoying flying ray things that are really hard to hit with magic. They only take one shot, but landing it is difficult. I can't really do this section whilst they are there because it's likely me to hit me at a critical point when I'm fighting those golden skeleton dudes at the bottom. I have managed to reach those things before, having ditched the other tough skeleton archers and the rollers, but I've died there once already and it's pretty frustrating, could probably manage it though.

Finally, the prison section leads to a dead end (as far as I know).

I'm thinking there's probably a lot of things that change with world/character tendency but I haven't explored those yet and haven't read up on it.

Really need that bow, but all those materials need collecting again, which won't be anywhere near as easy as before. Plus I'm still confused as to the blacksmith you're referring to. You said Boldwin was the one you find by taking the lift down at the end of the Stonefang tunnel place, but that's actually Ed. Not sure where Boldwin is. Plus, why do you need both the Hard Demon's Soul and the Flamelurker one? Gah.

Hopefully it'll spread in popularity by word of mouth. I think that's what happened in the US; friends recommended it to friends, and what have you. As well as that, it has rave reviews and some pretty awesome awards (like best RPG of the system), so I can see it selling pretty well.

I'll probably pick up the collector's edition this time, just because I would like the guide and I have a feeling it'll be one of those games that will become hard to find.

Kinda at a loss as to what I should do atm. Without a Bow I feel pretty underpowered.

Well I did tell you how to get the lava bow...earning souls to afford the hardstone shards/large hardstone shards shouldn't be too hard given that you can just take down the grim reapers at the start of 4-2 for mass amounts of souls. :p

I completed the Dragon God place so nothing more to do there really.

There's probably still quite a bit. likely loaaads of crystal lizards (loads in that place).

Also, this is essential. Make sure you look up where to get the pure hardstone, and I think shardstone, in 2-1. In fact, look up any pure stone fixed locations. Because they're basically free gifts; one per playthrough, and you don't have to go through the randomness of killing difficult lizards.

Also in 2-1, if you take the right path at the beginning and drop down many creaky platforms (careful you don't die), there's a cave area where if it's pure white world tendency, and you show the guy there your dragon bone smasher, you get a free pure greystone (very good, needed to upgrade weapons to max).

In the Shadowmen place, I kill the Grim Reaper Guy, then go outside on a thin path that opens up after a switch. There's a lot of those annoying flying ray things that are really hard to hit with magic. They only take one shot, but landing it is difficult. I can't really do this section whilst they are there because it's likely me to hit me at a critical point when I'm fighting those golden skeleton dudes at the bottom. I have managed to reach those things before, having ditched the other tough skeleton archers and the rollers, but I've died there once already and it's pretty frustrating, could probably manage it though.

Nay nay nay, lad. First off, are you wearing the thief's ring? If you are, you should be able to easily run past the section with the flying rays at the start of the level.

Secondly, just kill the reaper. When you save Graverobber Blige (google him) in 4-1 he appears right in the corridor before the first grim reaper, and you can buy all sorts from him, and for cheaper.

Just kill the reaper and head back the archstone. It's like 7-8k (depending on world tendency; the blacker the more difficult, but more souls earned) per 1.5 minutes. Then after a few of them you'll easily have enough to buy a short bow, 11 large hardstone shards and 30 hardstone shards from the filthy man in 2-1. Then take the short bow + 7 along with the spider demon's soul to Baldwin in 2-1.

And...you have the lava bow. :p

I'm thinking there's probably a lot of things that change with world/character tendency but I haven't explored those yet and haven't read up on it.

I would recommend doing it now. Doing stuff in your first playthrough is much easier since New Game + is much harder.

Really need that bow, but all those materials need collecting again, which won't be anywhere near as easy as before.

It is...just buy them from the merchant at the beginning of 2-1, lol. See above.

Plus I'm still confused as to the blacksmith you're referring to. You said Boldwin was the one you find by taking the lift down at the end of the Stonefang tunnel place, but that's actually Ed. Not sure where Boldwin is. Plus, why do you need both the Hard Demon's Soul and the Flamelurker one? Gah.

Ok, my bad, I must have got them confused. But it's not the one in the Nexus...the one in 2-1.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Hopefully it'll spread in popularity by word of mouth. I think that's what happened in the US; friends recommended it to friends, and what have you. As well as that, it has rave reviews and some pretty awesome awards (like best RPG of the system), so I can see it selling pretty well.

I'll probably pick up the collector's edition this time, just because I would like the guide and I have a feeling it'll be one of those games that will become hard to find.

Well I did tell you how to get the lava bow...earning souls to afford the hardstone shards/large hardstone shards shouldn't be too hard given that you can just take down the grim reapers at the start of 4-2 for mass amounts of souls. :p

There's probably still quite a bit. likely loaaads of crystal lizards (loads in that place).

Also, this is essential. Make sure you look up where to get the pure hardstone, and I think shardstone, in 2-1. In fact, look up any pure stone fixed locations. Because they're basically free gifts; one per playthrough, and you don't have to go through the randomness of killing difficult lizards.

Also in 2-1, if you take the right path at the beginning and drop down many creaky platforms (careful you don't die), there's a cave area where if it's pure white world tendency, and you show the guy there your dragon bone smasher, you get a free pure greystone (very good, needed to upgrade weapons to max).

Nay nay nay, lad. First off, are you wearing the thief's ring? If you are, you should be able to easily run past the section with the flying rays at the start of the level.

Secondly, just kill the reaper. When you save Graverobber Blige (google him) in 4-1 he appears right in the corridor before the first grim reaper, and you can buy all sorts from him, and for cheaper.

Just kill the reaper and head back the archstone. It's like 7-8k (depending on world tendency; the blacker the more difficult, but more souls earned) per 1.5 minutes. Then after a few of them you'll easily have enough to buy a short bow, 11 large hardstone shards and 30 hardstone shards from the filthy man in 2-1. Then take the short bow + 7 along with the spider demon's soul to Baldwin in 2-1.

And...you have the lava bow. :p

I would recommend doing it now. Doing stuff in your first playthrough is much easier since New Game + is much harder.

It is...just buy them from the merchant at the beginning of 2-1, lol. See above.

Ok, my bad, I must have got them confused. But it's not the one in the Nexus...the one in 2-1.

Gargh a lot of stuff you're saying is what I have done or is painfully obvious.

I jumped down the creeky platforms many a times trying to get the different items. In that cave bit, in world white tendency, there was no merchant to be seen, just a merchant's mat and candle.

I kill those reaper things and they only net around 4000 souls.

You can't just keep buying those shards. Firstly because not one man sells them, you have to go to 2 seperate men to buy them, obviously one is very close to Ed. Secondly, they only sell a certain amount before they run out and you have to wait for them to restock. Thirdly, there's some necessary stone which they don't actually sell.

I'll tell you why I wasn't wearing the thiefs ring - I need to have the fragrant and the cling rings in use at that point. I use the thiefs one a lot when I can get away without using the fragrant one but otherwise it's not quite the top priority. That's why I wish there were 3 slots.

That Prison area can't just lead to a dead end, it's a whole level surely. You must've killed the bosses within it to get the game completion trophy. I'm probably confusing you - I mean the world with the cells, and the witches that can stun you and do a lot of magic damage.

I jumped down the creeky platforms many a times trying to get the different items. In that cave bit, in world white tendency, there was no merchant to be seen, just a merchant's mat and candle.

PURE White, again, not white (every event that requires white or black tendency actually requires pure). Pure White is when you're as white as possible. And he will be there at pure white (google Scirvir), I should know. Pure white is basically neutral +3 (you get +1 for every boss killed; 0 is neutral, and -1 for ever death while in body form in that world). Google some images of how archstones look at each level of tendency, since it's not really that clear. Pure white is bright, shining white. Seeing as you have killed all bosses in world 2, it might be necessary to abuse the online colourless demon's souls trick (which coincidentally can make world tendency pure white in a few kills).

You can't just keep buying those shards. Firstly because not one man sells them, you have to go to 2 seperate men to buy them, obviously one is very close to Ed. Secondly, they only sell a certain amount before they run out and you have to wait for them to restock. Thirdly, there's some necessary stone which they don't actually sell.

Ok, well the two of them combined. And I bought loads and they never ran out, but I guess you bought far too many to get it to +10.

And as well as that, to get a short bow (no other kind of bow) to +7 you only need 1 chunk of hardstone. Read this to see what you need to get +7. The rest can be bought from the merchants when possible.

I'll tell you why I wasn't wearing the thiefs ring - I need to have the fragrant and the cling rings in use at that point. I use the thiefs one a lot when I can get away without using the fragrant one but otherwise it's not quite the top priority. That's why I wish there were 3 slots.

Fragrant ring is shit after a bit. Seriously. It's not worth the hassle when you can easily get the lava bow and pump strength to use either the meat cleaver or dragon bone smasher.

That Prison area can't just lead to a dead end, it's a whole level surely. You must've killed the bosses within it to get the game completion trophy. I'm probably confusing you - I mean the world with the cells, and the witches that can stun you and do a lot of magic damage.

That was your quote I included accidentally. Yes 3-1 does lead somewhere...the instant you start the level and exit the first cell and turn right, there should be a door that will probably still be closed if you haven't opened it yet. But that's the way to go, so you need to open that door first (prob have to go left to open it). The level basically involves getting rings of keys to open doors, so look around for keys chains on walls. Then the rest is obvious.

I seem to get the hang of the game's mechanics very slowly. In other words, I kind of suck.

The stats display is quite confusing. I find that all the menus aren't that cleary organized. Well, I just have to get used to it.

Is there any other advantage in being in Body Form other than that your HP is not reduced? 95% of the time I've been playing in Soul Form.

You only are revived when using a special item (don't recall the name) or defeating a boss, right?

So I've defeated Phalanx, used my souls to level up a bit and now I'm lost. I explored the area that becomes available once you've defeated Phalanx but this area is kind of difficult since the red dragon incinerates me when I'm not fast enough and the enemies that block the paths don't make it much easier.

How do I know what I need to do in order to progress the story? Exploring is fun, but right now I'd like to do something that brings me further into the game.

PURE White, again, not white (every event that requires white or black tendency actually requires pure). Pure White is when you're as white as possible. And he will be there at pure white (google Scirvir), I should know. Pure white is basically neutral +3 (you get +1 for every boss killed; 0 is neutral, and -1 for ever death while in body form in that world). Google some images of how archstones look at each level of tendency, since it's not really that clear. Pure white is bright, shining white. Seeing as you have killed all bosses in world 2, it might be necessary to abuse the online colourless demon's souls trick (which coincidentally can make world tendency pure white in a few kills).

Ok, well the two of them combined. And I bought loads and they never ran out, but I guess you bought far too many to get it to +10.

And as well as that, to get a short bow (no other kind of bow) to +7 you only need 1 chunk of hardstone. Read this to see what you need to get +7. The rest can be bought from the merchants when possible.

Fragrant ring is shit after a bit. Seriously. It's not worth the hassle when you can easily get the lava bow and pump strength to use either the meat cleaver or dragon bone smasher.

That was your quote I included accidentally. Yes 3-1 does lead somewhere...the instant you start the level and exit the first cell and turn right, there should be a door that will probably still be closed if you haven't opened it yet. But that's the way to go, so you need to open that door first (prob have to go left to open it). The level basically involves getting rings of keys to open doors, so look around for keys chains on walls. Then the rest is obvious.

I was quite sure that it was pure white (that's what I meant, not 'world white') because I picked up the Dragon Smasher and the tendency looked the same as when I went down those platforms.

I didn't actually buy that many but they did run out. To get it to +10 only became difficult from +6 onwards as I had collected tons of stone in the same level from the miners.

I was just saying that it's hard without the fragrant ring for that part, because my current MP meter isn't enough to take down all of those demons. With a bow my luck my change, you're right.

I seem to get the hang of the game's mechanics very slowly. In other words, I kind of suck.

The stats display is quite confusing. I find that all the menus aren't that cleary organized. Well, I just have to get used to it.

Is there any other advantage in being in Body Form other than that your HP is not reduced? 95% of the time I've been playing in Soul Form.

You only are revived when using a special item (don't recall the name) or defeating a boss, right?

So I've defeated Phalanx, used my souls to level up a bit and now I'm lost. I explored the area that becomes available once you've defeated Phalanx but this area is kind of difficult since the red dragon incinerates me when I'm not fast enough and the enemies that block the paths don't make it much easier.

How do I know what I need to do in order to progress the story? Exploring is fun, but right now I'd like to do something that brings me further into the game.

I found everything a bit confusing, and after 15 hours of play I still find navigation annoying.

You're right about the soul form thing, that is the only difference I think, bar the fact that I think you're slightly harder to detect in soul form. Crystal Lizards for example don't run away as quickly if you have lost your human form.

The dragon bit - let the dragon incinerate the first bunch, then when it's flying back, go 3/4 the way up and take down one or two enemies quickly, then run back. Do the same again until they're all dead, making returns to escape if you have to. Then you can make it across fairly easily.

I'd recommend reading the past couple of pages of Sheikah answering my questions because you could just be another identical customer for him. Ask away if you have any other questions though.

I was quite sure that it was pure white (that's what I meant, not 'world white') because I picked up the Dragon Smasher and the tendency looked the same as when I went down those platforms.

Well you can reach the DBS not just by having pure white world tendancy (far rubble gone), but also by having pure white character tendancy (closest rubble gone). Plus if you've died in the level since in body form then you're immediately not pure white. Or if you killed an NPC.

Scirvir is 100% in the cave at PWWT. Check this confirming it, as well as the image of archstone colours corresponding to what your world tendency is: link.

I was just saying that it's hard without the fragrant ring for that part, because my current MP meter isn't enough to take down all of those demons. With a bow my luck my change, you're right.

If you kill the reaper you can buy a load of fresh spice from the nearby Graverobber Blige...they're 300 each, so if you're getting around 5k a time (it should be more than 4k) in white world tendency then you can buy 16 per reaper kill. MUCH better than waiting god damn ages for a piddly amount of MP to come back.

Ditch the fragrant ring...Thief's Ring makes everything so much easier, plus you'll have a chance to kill lizards when you first come across them.

I found everything a bit confusing, and after 15 hours of play I still find navigation annoying.

You're right about the soul form thing, that is the only difference I think, bar the fact that I think you're slightly harder to detect in soul form. Crystal Lizards for example don't run away as quickly if you have lost your human form.

Plus you don't go towards black world tendency if you die in soul form, making it EXTREMELY wise to play in body form. It's best to actually kill yourself in the Nexus after killing a boss and getting your body back; if you don't there's a chance you won't be able to get pure white world tendency on that playthrough (bosses are all dead) if you die and lower the world tendency, unless you do the colourless souls glitch which can be tedious and isn't really guaranteed.

Getting Pure Black after you did all the Pure White events is as simple as killing yourself in body form over and over. It takes 7 deaths in body form when you're pure white to go to pure black. You have to exit the world for changes to take place, though.

The dragon bit - let the dragon incinerate the first bunch, then when it's flying back, go 3/4 the way up and take down one or two enemies quickly, then run back. Do the same again until they're all dead, making returns to escape if you have to. Then you can make it across fairly easily.

I just ran past them...then they all get killed by the dragon. Fun. :p

Also, you can buy the water veil spell/miracle (I forget) which makes fire do considerably less, meaning you could probably take a hit if you're lucky.

You can take a hit if you have a decent amount of HP and are wearing the armour, although that goes without saying.

I'm thinking I should just get pure black tendency in World 1 now and see if I can net anything good. Kill the optional boss and whatnot. I'd like that Master Ring and the Clever Rat ring (or whatever it is). I don't know why but I remember you and another source saying it's good for killing those lizards among other uses.

Actually, won't do that as I still have a difficult last section to do before the last boss, don't want to make that any harder than it is. I will go to pure black in world 2, as I have done all bosses there. Before that I'll try and get the lava bow though.

Didn't take long at all to get the lava bow, the sellers had a lot more stock for some reason, and it's fucking quality. Kills the reaper in 2 hits very easily. It takes 10 hits with the magic and the kris blade, so I'm chuffed! I'm pretty sure there was a way of upgrading the bow with a certain soul too, and it increases in power with strength (not sure about dexterity). Awesome.

Edit: I defeated the dragon and later pressed on to get the purple flame shield, but it seems worse than my current steel shield, plus I need an extra 2 strength stats to use it. Googling it just confuses me more.

Edited by dwarf

The soldier's soul/unknown hero's soul/storied soldier's soul can be used to increase your number of souls. However, that lead demon's soul is from Phalanx the boss (it should say when you highlight it) which you can use for better things later on.

I usually store my boss souls so I don't accidentally click them for more souls.

You can take a hit if you have a decent amount of HP and are wearing the armour, although that goes without saying.

Yeah, I left world 1 later levels until very late on. Particularly the final boss of world 1...it can be pretty darn hard.

I'm thinking I should just get pure black tendency in World 1 now and see if I can net anything good. Kill the optional boss and wha.

I got a Clever Rat's Ring in World 3 (switch off the Ballista machine in 3-1, then it's upstairs in one of the forts). It's great. Basically if you get hold of the Magic Sword Makoto (World 4-2, fall down the hole in pure white world tendency) it depletes your HP gradually. Have the Clever Rat's Ring equipped and once you reach around 30% of your max HP, the Clever Rat's Ring will automatically activate (rat symbol under status effects). Then craft the Morion Blade using the Storm Demon's Soul (4-3 boss) and a Shortsword tnot. I'd like that Master Ring and the Clever Rat ring (or whatever it is). I don't know why but I remember you and another source saying it's good for killing those lizards among other uses+ 8 at Ed, as this basically multiplies the damage up effect alongside the Clever Rat's Ring.

Put the Morion Blade in your left hand (e.g. in place of a shield) and put your weapon of choice that you'll end up using in the right (such as a good bow, or meat cleaver). Your damage will be insane. Of course, you'll be in low HP, but casting Second Chance means if you do get hit and killed, you'll survive. It's great for bowing down lizards or for PvP.

Important: Just to let you know, if you do go pure black, use this guide to get pretty much unlimited Colorless Demon's Souls (requires playing online - primeval demons appear in pure black, only 1 per world, and drop this soul that is required to upgrade ubers such as dragon bone smasher). Also, although the primeval demon stays alive this way (instead of normally being gone for good), the kill of them still counts in upping your world tendency. If you're at pure black, kill the same primeval demon 3 times this way and you're at pure white when quitting to the Nexus. This is one of only two ways to get Pure White in a world where all the bosses are dead without starting New Game +. If you accidentally kill the Primeval Demon for good, you have to wait until the next cycle OR then continue to go and kill the black phantom NPC of that world without dying (since quitting to Nexus after killing just one of them would set the WT to neutral, thus the other would not appear - a tricker method).

Actually, won't do that as I still have a difficult last section to do before the last boss, don't want to make that any harder than it is. I will go to pure black in world 2, as I have done all bosses there. Before that I'll try and get the lava bow though.

Didn't take long at all to get the lava bow, the sellers had a lot more stock for some reason, and it's fucking quality. Kills the reaper in 2 hits very easily. It takes 10 hits with the magic and the kris blade, so I'm chuffed! I'm pretty sure there was a way of upgrading the bow with a certain soul too, and it increases in power with strength (not sure about dexterity). Awesome.

Enjoy. Although you can't upgrade the lava bow...

It's great though. It will make so many things much, much easier. :p

Edit: I defeated the dragon and later pressed on to get the purple flame shield, but it seems worse than my current steel shield, plus I need an extra 2 strength stats to use it. Googling it just confuses me more.

The PFS is better. Quoted from a wiki:

Steel Shield: This shield's stats are identical to the Purple Flame Shield except for the inferior FireDamageCut%

Steel Shield blocks 70% of fire damage, while PFS blocks 90%. And given the amount of fire in this game, that's very welcome.

Is there anything other I can do with "Unknown Soldier's Souls", "Lead Demon's Souls" and others of that kind besides adding souls to my soul stack?

Woah, store any demon's souls such as the lead demon's soulls. They can be used to make great weapons, or buy unique miracles and spells.

As for the other kind (storied soldier's soul, etc.) just use them. That's what they're there for.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

I was in the prison level, and I wanted to try out the blue stone. So I put it down, thinking it would bring another player to help alongside me, but no: A loading screen started, and then a cutscene occurred where this old mummy thing in a chair levitated it's headwrappings onto me. Then I was told that I had slayed a human, even though there weren't any in the room. I guess I was acting as a boss but they hadn't made it to me? I was trapped in the room because I couldn't pass through the fog.

Anyway so I do that, get my body back then bam, whilst I'm in my inventory I get invaded for the first time against a guy with a pretty beasty weapon and I get well and truly smashed up. I'd been playing for a fair while so I just decided to get my souls back and quit.

I was in the prison level, and I wanted to try out the blue stone. So I put it down, thinking it would bring another player to help alongside me, but no: A loading screen started, and then a cutscene occurred where this old mummy thing in a chair levitated it's headwrappings onto me. Then I was told that I had slayed a human, even though there weren't any in the room. I guess I was acting as a boss but they hadn't made it to me? I was trapped in the room because I couldn't pass through the fog.

Bwahaha. Yeah, if you put the blue stone down (possible only in soul form) you are the one who goes to them as a blue phantom (you can only be a phantom if you are a ghost, after all). If you want help, you need to play in body form and look for the blue bloodstains on the floor.

The Old Monk (world 3 final boss) summoned you. It can often happen if you put a soul sign down in world 3, and you basically fight the opponent in his stead. The funny thing is that there's a few of the evil wizard things along the way, and noobs are prone to dying before they reach the place. Still, it's great for a nice battle and you can buff yourself like crazy as they enter the room. Some of the most fun PvP fights to be had, there.

Anyway so I do that, get my body back then bam, whilst I'm in my inventory I get invaded for the first time against a guy with a pretty beasty weapon and I get well and truly smashed up. I'd been playing for a fair while so I just decided to get my souls back and quit.

Yeah...what I do is have the clever rat's ring setup, cursed weapon (+50% damage, drains HP - Yuria spell) and a meat cleaver. Oh, and second chance. No one has killed me yet with this setup...it's insane.

I had an enjoyable moment just before that too:

There was this room split into 2 parts, the first section - quite small, had 2 iron maidens, and the sound they make when you open them is quite jumpy. So I open the first 2, get storied haro's souls. Pretty nice, then I go into the next section and open the 3rd iron maiden when bam! Grunt thing jumps out with a knife and a message props up saying 'you've been poisoned'. As if this hadn't scared me enough, before I had time to react, a witch entered and stunned me, then used it's tentacle grip on my face, which was quite a sight to behold. So I quickly run out, dispose of the grunt and then fire 2 brilliantly timed arrows into the witch, just as well really because I had cornered myself. So everything was safe, then I realised I had to quickly equip the lotus to cure my poison as my HP was dangerously low. I opened the menus, fumbled around finding the right icon, got there and... I died before I had the time.

Was a pretty cool moment!

Apart from the black boots I dumped all of it :S Ah well. I knew it would come in handy somewhere with that poison resistance but then again the damage stats weren't quite as good as the standard armour. Found some flute leggings but it made the roll animation laughable.

Apart from the black boots I dumped all of it :S Ah well. I knew it would come in handy somewhere with that poison resistance but then again the damage stats weren't quite as good as the standard armour. Found some flute leggings but it made the roll animation laughable.

Create a thief and transfer the shit to your character. :p At least I'm pretty sure you can do that...

The defence of armour in this game is pretty much a joke. Anything that doesn't impede stamina or weigh you down is pretty much the best. And given that in world 5 you get poisoned every 5 seconds, poison resistance is a great bonus to have.

Can you explain that thing you mentioned a while back about being able to do both spells and mircales with the same thing? I don't know where to find it if it is a physical thing.

It seems a bit stupid that you can't do both as standard anyway, seeing as changing between them all is really hard.

I've remembered 1 spell and 1 miracle and they are both shite, I don't know why I chose them - they're the cloak and regeneration ones.