N-Europe

Juda Beans - Collect Them All! judaseven is totally a bean now.

ReZourceman

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woopsie, mistake.

Updated the beans obtained so far.

Round One Beans

Standard Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Beige Bean

-Charcoal Black Bean

- Chalk White Bean

-Sunshine Yellow Bean

- Sterling Silver Bean

Lime Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Radiant Lime Green Bean

- Shiney Green Bean

-

-

Strategist Class Beans (Tier 1)

- Cobalt Blue Bean

- Moon Blue Bean

-

-

Word Class Beans (Tier 1)

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

- (undisclosed) Red Bean

-

-

-

-

So I think I *might* just be coming to understand the whole concept of these bodacious Judas Beans, a rather ********** concept indeed!

Alol, didn't realise they'd actually censored your poor word out. Here, have a bean of my own to take the edge off of things! Even though Marcamillian already beat me to the joke, he gave you no bean.

MagicBeans.jpg

Edited by Rummy

A xylophone zebra you say? I was thinking that might have been a little obvoius but it could be hiding somewhere.. like under the table.

I'm appreciating the rather curious nature of the orange in your avatar yellowbloke, I rediscovered richard and not judy when I should have been revising in May. A live comedy show...with stewart lee... at 12 O'clock sunday?! Epic

I'm rather at a loss, though I'm still intrigued by the entire nature of the game and people's rather awesome posts. Where are these clues to other beans? In their class name, or in their own obtain objective thingies? WTF is going on, and where did you get such an idea for such a game?

I'm rather at a loss, though I'm still intrigued by the entire nature of the game and people's rather awesome posts. Where are these clues to other beans? In their class name, or in their own obtain objective thingies? WTF is going on, and where did you get such an idea for such a game?

Just think of similar kind of things that are do-able, within the same class. So things in the same class will be similar (in some way) objectives.

S.C.G. is awarded 5 points for completing the Standard Class (Tier 1) Collection.