NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maiky-NiSuTe

[Video Game] Wallpapers here! (56k)

Here is mine, and before you dismiss it its based on the videogame idea I been working on for 10 years now, and will make it my life's goal to bring it to the market n_n

its 1024 x 768

Copyright by me.

__This_Last_Stand___Wallpaper_by_Ra.jpg

hehe i wont ... need a partner in creating some 3D stuff?

n_n I could use some help yes, I have 3D max here at home but I havent been at that for years...well...maybe it was this year but havent really been serious...

0_0 They're supposed to teach me this stuff in school but they're not eheheh.

Of course I could just find more tutorials...

--Ray

0_0 we should have the 3d modelling tread on here again!

Thats pretty cool. And I never noticed just how ugly that creature on the boar was untill now ARGH! 0_0

Here's a Zelda Wallpaper I did about two month ago (before I knew it was delayed :heh: )

This one looks good. I'm going to use it as my wallpaper now. Thanks a lot. :yes:

so you dint create it your self?

I "know" the guy who made that, he's on deviantart aswell. Can't find it just now tho.

Try to create something more game based. I am shure you guys and girls can!! ... i hope i am not the only one here >.<

mastersword11bymaikynisute8va.jpg

0_0 we should have the 3d modelling tread on here again!

After seeing Maikys work...........yeah I totally agree. You put my 3D work to shame. :bow:

If there's enough interest then I'm all for getting it going again Ray, but before, we kind of had a lack of interest in it. And tbh, I can see the same thing happening again.

And RATM_4_EVA, that is a kick-ass piece of work. You should be proud. :yes:

After seeing Maikys work...........yeah I totally agree. You put my 3D work to shame. :bow:

If there's enough interest then I'm all for getting it going again Ray, but before, we kind of had a lack of interest in it. And tbh, I can see the same thing happening again.

And RATM_4_EVA, that is a kick-ass piece of work. You should be proud. :yes:

Thats true, my friend. But that was also cause we had no plan and no structure 0_0. And true, lack of interest...

Hmmm n_n we'll see what happens.

--Ray

Thanks for the compiments but i am far from any good but i am getting there. hoping i can make it my jobe some day :red:

Sign in to follow this