NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maiky-NiSuTe

[Video Game] Wallpapers here! (56k)

Wow, so many great pictures. Your 3D modelling skills are really nice Maiky and I feel so untalented looking at all this great work in Photoshop.

Wow, this it totally awesome.

Now you just have to claim it's Revo ingame graphic and start a blog :D

Here's my Battalion Wars wallpaper, unluckily I wanted a world map in it but I found no picture with the complete official Battalion Wars world map (I suppose there is a world map, I'm still waiting for Battalion Wars' EU release so I have little idea about the interface and such things) but I improvised ;)

Battalion-Wars1.jpg

This is my wallaper at the moment.

Did you create it or do you only use it?

I assume you created it, looks really good and I like the formation of the characters and also how they are ordered by size and colour.

And a little hint: use the blur tool after a cut-out because there are often some wrong coloured pixels left after the cut-out and using that you can easily get rid of them (i.e. at Link's cap and his sword).

It's just a load of net images Photoshoped together. Couldn't really be bothered to fiddle about and make it completely perfect...but I can see what you mean, now that u mention it.

I just came across a Revo Wallpaper I did after E3:

RevoWP.jpg

Edit: It doesn't have the original size because photobucket doesn't allow pictures bigger than 256kb and therefore it was resized but I doubt someone wants it as a wallpaper, otherwise I have a 1280*1024 version on my PC.

Edit2: Now that I'm at home, here are two more:

A Starfox 2 one, also after E3 (2004) so there wasn't a final logo

Starfox2C.jpg

and one for Halo (PC). I know it has a stupid caption but looks better than plain black and I did the WP before I had the game.

Halo-CombatEvolved-3.jpg

Right...i've been working on these two wallpapers, based on Super Mario World for the past two days. Everything has been made from scratch and both of them are at a size of 1280 x 1024px.

And by the way, they're not finished, as I need to add Mario into the picture... so you can use these just now, until i've added him, and i'll repost the walls once they are finished.

supermarioworld5px.th.jpg

supermarioworld29hj.th.jpg

I also need a favour... can anyone tell me the names of each of the levels in Super Mario World? - I need to know each of the levels names, corresponding to each background.

Like the ones in this image:

smwba8ki.gif

There's also the Chocolate themed island, etc.

Sign in to follow this