[Video Game] Wallpapers here! (56k)

Glad you like it Sarka!

New one:

N I N T E N D O -- R E V O L U T I O N | NES: Retro Style

nintendorevolutionwallpapernes.th.jpg

This one is now my personal fave. :smile:

Also, im prettey shure its "goddess" not "goddesse"

I'm pretty certain it's "sure" not "shure"

That white revolution nes one is incredible, im using it. Just re-sizing the image on imageshack first though..

Both are fantastic but the white NES is king, very very well done.

Did you create the Revo yourself or it it from a picture?

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like them!

And I actually vectored an image of the Revolution console Konfucius. I had to flip the image horizontally though, and it was actually quite tricky flipping the buttons with the blue-lit drive bay slot to make it look right, Lol. :)

I finally did a new wallpaper, took me quite some time and guess what it's based on a game - how unexpected but it's a DS game this time :)

Mario_Kart_DS_by_Konfucius.jpg

I know this thread is old but it was used for all the wallpapers once, so I thought about reviving it.

I recently got Baten Kaitos and I'm loving it so far, therefore I thought it's time for a wallpaper.

BatenKaitos.jpg

I know it's kind of rushed and I only spent about two hours on it - had to get back to Baten Kaitos :p

Edit: Damn photobucket resizing, I'm sure I wasn't over the limit, well I'll post the 1280*1024 version when I get home.

Not bad i say spesialy if you only spent 2 hours. i wonder how it looks after 8 hours of worck.

Maiky, long time no see (here), I almost thought you left the forums. Nice to see you're still sticking around.

I never intendet to leave or not come here any more. but as you know I (like our dear friend Tim Symons) am verry bussy in the games industry and i sill (unlike tim) run a website. ^.^\

but i realy love you guys. so lets hope the time wil come that ill be back here again.

Nice Baten Kaitos 'paper.

I thought Maiky was gone too. Did you get any of your stuff back?

Nice Baten Kaitos 'paper.

I thought Maiky was gone too. Did you get any of your stuff back?

no. i dint. please let this be a warning to all.

Insurance companys say: audio visual stuf is often limited secured

Insurance companys say: do you have more than 10 games and more than 2 consoles? than they speak of an colection. and colections NEED to be insured seperate!!!

I had 11000,- worth stolen on consoles and games i only got 5000,- back... ILL NEVER TRUST A INSURANCE AGAIN.

no. i dint. please let this be a warning to all.

Insurance companys say: audio visual stuf is often limited secured

Insurance companys say: do you have more than 10 games and more than 2 consoles? than they speak of an colection. and colections NEED to be insured seperate!!!

I had 11000,- worth stolen on consoles and games i only got 5000,- back... ILL NEVER TRUST A INSURANCE AGAIN.

10 games, who has less than 10 games!?

Ok, now as said earlier, here is the 1280*1024 version. I also made some (I hope they are) improvements.

Baten-Kaitos-lq2.jpg

Lammie, in case you're wondering where your post went, I moved it into the latest Post your Desktop thread.

Incidentally for people reading this post - this thread is for gaming related wallpapers - not desktops or random wallpapers. Please remember to read the first post, not just jump right in ;)

Some really nice work here i especially like your work Maiky really cool stuff:bowdown:

Some really nice work here i especially like your work Maiky really cool stuff:bowdown:

Thanks !!! thank you so mush! ^.^

I got Phoenix Wright yesterday, that game is totally awesome, so I felt the urge to have it on my desktop.

phoenixwrightblank0qo.th.jpg

This is a recreation of the EU Boxart, however, I had to put the "elements" together myself. Well I could scan the Boxart but it would leave fragments behind and besides that what's the challenge?

phoenixwright0fx.th.jpg

I also have another one with a little more going on. Basically I don't like a white background because my screens is pretty bright and besides that I think Mia Fey has at least two big reasons to grace a wallpaper ^^

wii0015mm.th.jpg

Note: I ain't taken any credit for the design of the logo. Credit is due to whoever actually designed it.

If you want smaller resolutions, crop it to whatever specific size you want.

Sign in to follow this