N-Europe

Help me choose between cufflinks

MoogleViper

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say you're from the America United States, do they not have pkrs108.gif over there?

Kofffffffing

The cufflinks are what you can wear instead of buttons, which button up the cuffs on the sleeves of your shirt or blouse. So, they link or fasten both sides of the cuff. :)

collections_cufflinks.jpg

Here is a man with a sexy sleeve and some mild hand-hair.

I'm gonna throw my blue-named weight around and say enough already. The last dozen or so posts have done nothing but leave me with keyboard imprints on my skull. Please stay on topic and talk about cufflinks - some of the most useless things on earth, if I am not mistaken. I mean, what's wrong with buttoned shirts?

That felt nice.

Yeah but I already ordered the cuff links. Gold triforce for anyone interested. So now the thread has reached a higher plane of existence. It has ascended.

IGNORE ME

Duly noted.

Or the name we give to this epic battle...

linksg.jpg[/center]

Hehe, the battle which was won by The Greys. Right? Right?!

Hmm, I do remember someone said to me about half a year ago that I should try cufflinks, but the concept seems strange. I like buttons. I'm afraid of change!

Hehe, the battle which was won by The Greys. Right? Right?!

Hmm, I do remember someone said to me about half a year ago that I should try cufflinks, but the concept seems strange. I like buttons. I'm afraid of change!

Yeah, the battle won by The Blacks (which sounds politically incorrect, but still...), that's the one! ;)

I like cufflinks, use them in one of my shirts all the time (replaced the stupid 'two buttons joined by a piece of string' placeholder). They're a bit like the ones in that picture you posted FLink, only silver/metal.

• 4 years later...