NEurope
Mokong

Is the Cube dissappearing anywhere else?

In my GAME, cube has a wee wee stand, which is shared by Xbox. But DS has 2 whole columns of shelfs.

Most of the stores near where i live sell Cube stuff, GAME has demoted GC down to a small corner, but the DS n GBA have 5-6 shelves for everything, which is nice. HMV sells it on 2 shelves (same for DS n GBA) Woolworths only sells DS n GBA, same for MVC. Gamestation however, has 4 long shelves of GC games, with a seperate 3 shelves for the pre-owned stuff which is nice. DS has 3-4 shelves with the GBA nr the DVD's

Just in,

GAME in Huddersfield have stopped stocking GC games as far as i can find, i am gonna complain to those bastards

Just in,

GAME in Huddersfield have stopped stocking GC games as far as i can find, i am gonna complain to those bastards

Yeah...thats going to work :indeed:

One customer complains, and Game obeys and decides to make a loss as your only customer. Take a quick trip to a nearby town, dont make yourself look like a 'tard.

Sup Mokong.

Here in Galway, there is NO Gamecube games, because i tried to buy a game but i couldn't find it. I am referring to both GAME, GameStop and Smyths. No gamecube games, nothing.

I then visited Belfast recently, and HMV had fuck all, GameStop had nothing and GAME had like a little dinky section with like shit games. I walked out.

And then, as I passed through Dublin on the way to Belfast, but just as i type this i remembered i didnt venture down henry street or in fact near any game stores, too busy chasing trains.

But i was in Dublin during the summer for a good while, and i bought some games in the GameStop..mmm.. What street... it was... Liffey Street! And when i was there during the summer, it has tons of like second hand games, and good ones! Ones i wanted. I walked out with loads of games i had been missing out on. I think i was in GameStop on Henry street and the GAME there too during the summer, and they had nothing.

Also, when i was in Dundrum shopping centre's GAME, Nothing.

It's madness.

My next place to check now is Derry. They better not let me down.

I popped into the Redhill branch of Game to find to my surprise they had completely removed the GC shelf.

i had seen this coming though as i'm sure most of us have.

My brother works for Game in Epsom and he has had to fight to keep GC Games on the shelf.

it is a sad fact but Nintendo has not really helped the situation, what with a non excistant release schedule and virtually no advertising in the UK can you blame retailers for not bothering.

it would also help if Nintendo followed from Sony and slipped Game a bit of cash each month to keep GC on the shelves........

Game in Newport the GC is on a shelve facing away from the door :( and in gamestation it has a aisle of games near the till facing away from the door (easy to miss). the preowned is with the xbox games in both game and gamestation

In Dublin city centre, both HMVs have a decent enough selection and one of the GAME shops has a couple of shelves at the back of the shop. That's all I could find today when I was looking around for some games for Christmas. I got Resident Evil 4 and a preowned version of Starfox Adventures. I got Starfox because it was only a tenner and it looks decent enough. I've yet to buy Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos, which I've been meaning to buy for ages, but they didn't have them in stock so I'll get them online sometime.

Yeah...thats going to work :indeed:

One customer complains, and Game obeys and decides to make a loss as your only customer. Take a quick trip to a nearby town, dont make yourself look like a 'tard.

Gee, I wonder what the world would be like if Martin Luther King never stood up on his own to the white people.

Yeah, King was a right 'tard for doing what he did.

Anyway, my GAME seems to have GC stuff (hardware and software) in stock. Our Gamestation has plenty more though.

Gee, I wonder what the world would be like if Martin Luther King never stood up on his own to the white people.

Yeah, King was a right 'tard for doing what he did.

Anyway, my GAME seems to have GC stuff (hardware and software) in stock. Our Gamestation has plenty more though.

You tried comparing my comment to Martin Luther King? Its totally different, he stood up with all his bravery for something which we all know was right, and you know he stood up for a fact.

Whats complaining about Game not stocking cube's got to do with it? Whining to a shop about not stocking something is not bravery, because he could always ask them to order him one, ALOT of stores allow it. A fact? The fact in this case prove's some stores arent worth stocking cube games because they hardly make any money from it. I know this, nearly every one should know this. Put your self in the game store's shoes, your stocking games which people hardly buy, and in some cases no one buys. You arent going to take the gamble by continuing stocking them, it WILL run you out of business if you do.

Dont compare my post about the stupid comment of demanding cube games to be stocked to a human rights act.