NEurope
Dan_Dare

Shadow Complex

Before the final boss a room explodes and you need to escape. The debris left doesn't let you return through the same way you escaped...is there a different way to this area?

You dont need to go back into that room again... Once you have escaped the room, go to the final boss and KILL...

You dont need to go back into that room again... Once you have escaped the room, go to the final boss and KILL...

...I know you don't need to go back into that room, but you run away through more than just that one room and I couldn't go back after the explosions.

...I know you don't need to go back into that room, but you run away through more than just that one room and I couldn't go back after the explosions.

I dont think there is a way back into the room again once you have triggered the boss battle. I think you will need to start a new game

Just plowed through the challenges, they were a bit tricky here and there but fortunately not as frustrating as the Bionic Commando ones. It was nice that you had to think for a couple of them although I was surprised to discover a couple of gameplay mechanics (foam bridges, anyone?) that didn't even show up in the actual game.

Also, managed to snag a Platinum on the last one :D somewhere in the top 300 on my first try, nebad, ne?

I've got 99% of the items, but can't see any more '?' on the map. I have the

Golden Guns

and the

Helmet

Any ideas?

You can look and see what specifically you haven't got yet. Chances are it will be in a save room because you can't see the '?' for that room. Alternatively it could be in the

Room where you get the scuba gear, because the '?' from that room disappears when you get the scuba gear even though there is a hidden item as well

You can look and see what specifically you haven't got yet. Chances are it will be in a save room because you can't see the '?' for that room. Alternatively it could be in the
Room where you get the scuba gear, because the '?' from that room disappears when you get the scuba gear even though there is a hidden item as well

That room with the Scuba stuff held a passkey, he says he has the helmet so that means he has the passkeys.

OK well excuse me, I didn't memorise what was in every secret area :heh:

it will be a missile upgrade or similar in one of the save rooms. Both areas that have beds for guard sleeping quarters house secrets iirc.

Thanks guys, it was an Armour Pack in a save room.

Gonna go for that speed run now where you cut off half the story, and get the 'Minimalist' Acheivement at the same time.

I've heard people mentioning the speed run, and noticed that there's an Insane difficulty, but what do you earn from those? I've got all achievements except the level 50 one, so what reward is there for speeding through it? Just to get a high score?

This game is being remastered for PC, XBO and PS4.

And it's free on PC: https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

I was very happy with this announcement though at the time I thought they just meant that they were giving away the original for free but being that it's the remaster it does seem to be a pretty solid deal.

I've just downloaded it, you need the Epic Games launcher to download and play the game but it seems like a small price to pay, I'm glad that this title has been remastered as I didn't get to finish it the first time but obviously I will now. : peace:

Just tested it out using the training mode, seems pretty solid, I got mostly golds in the training and was feeling pretty pleased with myself until all of a sudden... a Platunum? :blank: Oh well I'm still happy with getting golds, there seems to be achievements in the game as well which is nice and it works seamlessly with the Xbox One controller. :)

I can't wait to play it properly at some point, it's not quite as good as games which it draws inspiration from like Super Metroid but it'll do, it is its own thing afterall. :D