N-Europe

Live Mafia #3 tonight?

Dyson

Hey y'all.

It's been a while since we've had a live mafia and I know they're considered quite popular so I'm wondering if there'd be enough interest for one tonight at say, 10pm?

For those of you that havn't taken part in a Live Mafia game yet, you must! They're fast paced versions of the forum mafia games and things get heated. On top of this the game is over in a couple of hours as opposed to a couple of weeks. :heh:Click here for a Live Mafia FAQ written by yours truly! :D

So, let me know so I know how many roles and such I need!

10pm Kickoff - Players so far

raining_again

SCG

martinist

Rummy

DannyDane

Maybes

Mundi

Twozzok

SPAMBOT4000

Edited by Dyson

Ahh I want to, especially considering my recent post in the pokemafia2 thread. Non mobile net access is a bit awkward for me at the moment but if I can manage to get on s computer I'll be there.

It's funny you should mention that actually, that post was what reminded me about the live mafias and wanting to run one again :heh:

Last call for players tonight!

Story:

(22:29:27) @Dyson: The users of n-europe awoke today and took part in their day to day duties. For some people this involved tweaking settings, for others it meant trolling, for some it meant discussion.

(22:29:55) @Dyson: It was 6pm, British time when the topic first popped up. It was written by "Guest". Inside it simply said this:

(22:30:18) @Dyson: "Stop using the n-europe playground to host your own mafia games, you bastards! Or else this will continue to happen.."

(22:30:43) @Dyson: Beneath the post was a picture of new staff member Dyson. He had been shot in the head.

(22:31:11) @Dyson: The members of the forum decided they needed to work together to figure out who was behind this dasterdly plot

(22:31:32) @Dyson: And so, they moved to the sites chat to discuss what needed to happen next...

Live Mafia #3

Roles

-----

MAFIA

Brian Mcoy - Head of the Mafia - You've decided to start causing trouble because you feel like it. It's the Mcoy way.

You've teamed up with chairdriver who has also decided to help you out for what appears to be no reason. Can only talk in

third person or will become silenced and have no power for the day. Can't be touched at night due to elusiveness. You are

mafia.

chairdriver - Voteblocker - You've teamed up with Brian Mcoy in order to take down the people trying to take over the

N-Europe Playground. Each night you may target someone and they will be unable to vote during the next day phase. Majority

will not be affected. You are mafia.

The Bard - Silencer - You can argue the fuck out of anything so hard that the person will have to spend an entire day

trying to think of an appropriate comeback. You're teaming up with Brian and chair to take down the Playground because

it's full of pussies. You are mafia.

NEUTRAL

Tphi - Killer - All you know is that you want the fighting to end as soon as possible to get your website running as

smooth as possible.. To help achieve this you can kill one person every other night in between your other website duties.

You win by surviving to the end of the game. You are neutral.

GOOD

raining_again - Investigator - You're such a charming lady that you can chat to people for ages and find out just about

anything. With this in mind you ca get any information you want. Each night you can choose to find out one piece of

information about the person you target - their alignment, their forum name, their target or their role. You are good.

Tellyn - News Writer - You can target one person and write up a news report that everyone can see come the next day. You

are good.

Dante - Tracker - Knowing just about everything and being the forum encyclopedia, you can choose to follow the footsteps

of one forum member and learn about what they do. You are good.

Gizmo - Roleblocker - You are Gizmo. Using the power of the ;D man, you can make someone laugh so much that they will

forget to carry out their night power. You are good.

blender - Protector - You are blender. Each night you may target someone and they will be protected by your wise words of

wisdom. You are good.

Ashley - Alignment - You are Ashley. You can check someones PM box each night to see their alignment. You are good.

Kill --> raining_again

Voteblock --> DannyDane

Silencer --> SPAMBOT4000

---------------

Kill --> Brian Mcoy

---------------

Investigate --> gagglebel

News Report --> Mundi

Tracker --> martinist

Roleblock --> Rummy

Protector --> EssSeeGee

Alignment --> Ganepark32

Winners: Rummy, SCG, Gaggle, Mundi

Edited by Dyson
Automerged Doublepost

Awww, I was wondering recently when there would be a new live mafia as I wanted to try them out... and then of course I'm not home when one does happen. I never even go outttt, so bad timing haha.

Anyway sounds like it was fun, hope I can participate in one of them at some point.

Awww, I was wondering recently when there would be a new live mafia as I wanted to try them out... and then of course I'm not home when one does happen. I never even go outttt, so bad timing haha.

Anyway sounds like it was fun, hope I can participate in one of them at some point.

they are pretty damn fun, and its hard when you are getting grilled live :heh: least on the threads you have a few more minutes to compose a response instead of people throwing question upon question on you!

@danny: there WAS NO TEAM when you killed me off it was only you left. :cry:

they are pretty damn fun, and its hard when you are getting grilled live :heh: least on the threads you have a few more minutes to compose a response instead of people throwing question upon question on you!

@danny: there WAS NO TEAM when you killed me off it was only you left. :cry:

To be fair it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. People didn't really care much for my voting behaviour arguments - maybe it was simply too ironic, or I argued my case too well last time :heh: - and I'm pretty sure you were a goner in any case.

Still, could you please stop going so hard on me? I know it's in jest, but it's kinda making me feel bad. Perhaps it was a bad move, all right - but can't we just please leave it there?