N-Europe

Simpler Thymes

ReZourceman

What are your memories from primary school?

Did you play Families?

Did you encounter a stag beetle and the whole school gathered around?

Was there once a riot and you entered in the most violent activity you had ever done and pulled someones ear really hard?

-----------

Also, can anyone remember the full rhyme of this....I can only remember certain lyrics.

Saw you with your boyfriend, naughty naughty,

Didn't do the dishes, lazy lazy

Eeni meani jackquameanie you are the one

with the....

??!?! Am I mad hazx crazy?

I think I remember whenever a dog got into the playground and ran about being chased by the other kids.

I'm pretty sure my dog did that once. That was pretty awesome. Especially when she came running over to me. "Oh, is it your dog?" everyone asked.

Ah, hell yeah! :awesome:

I remember I never swore until one day I got really angry with someone in my year and shoved them, and called them a bastard. Everyone screamed. This was P5 or something.

I brought the Pokemon Trading Card Game to my school year. Since no one could grasp the actual except me, I made a new version for people to play.

I also brought in the old Tomb Raider games for my class to play in free lessons/breaktimes. I loved.

I was a git in primary school, I once told my whole class that these green plant things could cut through metal, and then stood back and watched them try and hack through the drains in the playground for an hour. This was when I was about 5. I did a similar thing a couple of years later convincing everyone that those little plastic bath balls granted wishes.

One day they grew wise and I lost all my friends....

Good times, thanks for the memories.