N-Europe

What aspect of life do you like the leeeeast?

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The aspect of life that I dislike least is time. I don't have enough of it to do all of the things that I want to do in a day. I get up, go to work, come home, hang with the kids, put them to bed, then the time has pretty much run out. I want to watch films, watch TV eps, play videogames, surf the internet, read books, play guitar, have time with the wife, listen to music. All this to fit in a two hour slot between kids in bed and me going to bed. There's just not enough time. :(

The aspect of life that I dislike least is time. I don't have enough of it to do all of the things that I want to do in a day. I get up, go to work, come home, hang with the kids, put them to bed, then the time has pretty much run out. I want to watch films, watch TV eps, play videogames, surf the internet, read books, play guitar, have time with the wife, listen to music. All this to fit in a two hour slot between kids in bed and me going to bed. There's just not enough time. :(

This is true for me, too. Heck, for us all, I think.

Shaving...I should embrace the beard but it feels wrong (and bushy).

Shaving is a waste of my time and always seems to grow after A) sex, B) Sleep C) eating copious amounts of meat.

Shame then that I keep living my life in the order of C/A/B. Damn stubble.

Shaving...I should embrace the beard but it feels wrong (and bushy).

Shaving is a waste of my time and always seems to grow after A) sex, B) Sleep C) eating copious amounts of meat.

Shame then that I keep living my life in the order of C/A/B. Damn stubble.

I used to have a problem with shaving, especially since my skin was pretty crap. This one time, I shaved my face and went into School for placement, and one of the kids asked me if I had been attacked by a dog. When I looked at my face in the mirror, I had awful cuts everywhere I had been shaving. It was also incredibly sore. It was a huge problem for me.

Then, for some reason, my skin just seemed to get better, and shaving wasn't so much of a chore. Now I see it as a kind of fun morning activity. It's almost like knowing you're going to have a treat, or sex, because sex can be a treat. I shave my face in the morning and think "yeeeah, today is going to be good." It feels so cleeean.

Also, first day stubble isn't too bad. I now have developed an appreciation for that, and second day stubble too...kinda. I could never grow a beard, but embrace shaving. It can be as fun as you make it.

I'm subjected more to the shaving lately what with axing the beard and taschio, though tbh it's like 5 minutes of work and simple as. I manage to not cut myself. I never understand how some people seem to imply they take forever to shave, though I think they(and here I'm really talking just about one guy I know) just think it makes them more manly to go on about beards. Kind of like a 14year old getting his first tash signs.

Buuuut...I think I have to agree with Odwin! Time! I seem perpetually busy, with no time to do everything I want, or I have so many things to do and not enough time I end up not deciding and not doing any, and thus get nothing done!

Money! Money is silly too, when you get a good job, you're all monied up, but shorter on time. When you have time, you probably don't have much of a job, so you haven't got the monies. All part of the money-time continuum, I guess.

Atm, it IS summer, but I just want to perpetually spend time chillin with people and friends. However, maybe it's due to time, but everyone seems to be in the 'grind', following life protocol and procedure and doing things, I wanna just drop everything and do something silly for a week. A week of new stuff, cheap stuff, just us stuff. A week maybe, of nothing. Some people really struggle with doing nothing except enjoying each other's company. I think that might be what I like least, I don't feel myself being in the grind, but can't easily find anyone else who isn't. I have got a few though, so I guess I be blessed it's not worse.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!