N-Europe

MORRISONS MONDAY 6TH JULY - ALL NON-CHART GAMES £6

Nicktendo

Apparently so... I went to my local store and there wasn't much. Plenty on 360 but practically nothing on Wii and PS3 which is what I have... Picked up Mirror's Edge though. There was only that and FIFA'09 on PS3, on Xbox there was those two, Fallout 3, Smackdown '09 and a few other decent titles.

There's no Morrison's in the city centre, which is where I was planning to go today... Bugger! I'm going to have to make an extra long trip!

If you're on about Leeds, there is one in the city centre its in the Merrion Centre up by the university. It's quite small though so they might not have much.

Ring or text me when you are there to let me know whats there, I may have to get you to pick me something up if theres any good games

Will do. I should be going if the weather stays dry. Trying to limit Scirocco travel since the exhaust is pretty much primed to fall off.

Will do. I should be going if the weather stays dry. Trying to limit Scirocco travel since the exhaust is pretty much primed to fall off.

Well a warning then, theres a big storm here at the moment with heavy rain and hail. No idea which way its heading though.

As per fucking usual, the Banbury branch has nothing. I swear Banbury is cut off from the rest of the world. We never get any deals that everywhere else seems to get. Someone must be eating our carrier pidgeons...