Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic Adventure

• 3 weeks later...

I loved this game, got it with my Dreamcast and fell in love. I can remember taking my VMU with my Chao on it to Retro_Link's house and racing against his, good times!

I think I slightly preferred Adventure 2 though, especially since the Chao gardens were mahoosively improved... Bring back the Chao! :heh:

Well naturally the DC version has more charm, the GC version however looks nicer probably due to the shiny effect.

I prefer the DC graphics, the updated GC graphics looked weird. They changed the water graphics and it looked terrible in the GC version, it caused a ghost effect if you walked past the sea or next to the water in the chao garden, it also made Chaos look terrible as well.

The game was great though, I spent hours playing it, I even maxed out the timer. This was the game I bought a DC for.

I have no idea if it's still available, but try searching for a chao editor for the VMU, it was amazing you could create any colour chao (as long as it exists) like the ones you race against.

I also remember this game had some pretty cool DLC, like the themed Station Square or extra races.

My new SA disc arrived today (thanks flameboy! :grin:), I'll probably give it a whirl but I won't be able to play it properly due to the fucked-upness of the telly... :hmm:

Blimey that was fast...only posted it last night has been in my bag for ages and kept forgetting...did you see my lame attempt at a picture of sonic doing a spin attack on the back of the envelope? Just a little easter egg for you...