Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Michael Jackson Dead

ReZourceman

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe This Is It will be any good. I just don't. Was he anywhere near his peak fitness-wise? I would assume not, and I assumed he'd just mime most of the concert anyway...

I think I'd rather they'd done that original plan of doing a strange tribute concert that would mirror how the actual show would have been.

I think there were some rumors about some of the footage in the movie being faked by the filmmakers or producers or something. I dunno if it's true, though.

I think there were some rumors about some of the footage in the movie being faked by the filmmakers or producers or something. I dunno if it's true, though.

Yeah apparently there were scenes where they used doubles on stage...have to say there was some footage that was slightly grainer than the rest so it could be true.

Yeah apparently there were scenes where they used doubles on stage...have to say there was some footage that was slightly grainer than the rest so it could be true.

Well i've watched This Is It twice and to me it pretty clearly looks like MJ all the way...

Well i've watched This Is It twice and to me it pretty clearly looks like MJ all the way...

Agreed, most the scenes have him talking and you can clearly see his face... and it's quite raw footage, I don't see how fake Michael's could be spliced in anywhere.....

It's an epic film. As far as I can see there is no fake MJ but maybe I don't spend enough time analysing every second of the film to notice.

Yeah it's very epic. I loved Wanna Be Startin Something as it looked as though the footage shown had been rehearsed a fair bit but what really took me by surprise was the Billie Jean performance. Considering at the end he went 'Atleast now we have a feel for it' it makes you realise how amazing he is. Jesus I wish i could move like that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!