NEurope
darkjak

Reggie wants ideas!

Level-5 would be another great option. Nintendo could either collaborate with them or farm some long forgotten franchise out and let them revive it. There's even Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. will probably never see the light of day at this point. There was probably a good reason for its canning. It was made by the same team as Metroid Prime: Hunters.

project hammer is like ravenblade.. It NEVER looked good and people NEVER cared about it.. until it was cancelled. and then became holy status that people want to play.. it's weird..

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. will probably never see the light of day at this point. There was probably a good reason for its canning. It was made by the same team as Metroid Prime: Hunters.

and you want more reasons not to care about it :D

That's not true, I remember watching the ravenblade trailer with NGC magazine DVD and thought it looked incredible....

Project HAMMER looked shit all the way and I couldn't give a shit if it never pops up again!

Ok Nintendo, tomorrow at lunch when you sit down with Retro Studios in your gamers restaurant, you're going to hold a gun to Retro's head, and force them to work on a new Starfox game for you. Do it.

Ok Nintendo, tomorrow at lunch when you sit down with Retro Studios in your gamers restaurant, you're going to hold a gun to Retro's head, and force them to work on a new Starfox game for you. Do it.

Haha, It would be funny if every executive of a gaming/developer-company all have lunch in one special restaurant on an island somewhere off the Japanese coast:bowdown:

Level-5 would be another great option. Nintendo could either collaborate with them or farm some long forgotten franchise out and let them revive it. There's even Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Level-5 are the best RPG team in the world! However, I wouldn't like them to be distracted from Dragon Quest. :heh:

project hammer is like ravenblade.. It NEVER looked good and people NEVER cared about it.. until it was cancelled. and then became holy status that people want to play.. it's weird..

Raven Blade looked great. Project Hammer just looked like a thin idea to make use of the Wii remote for the sake of it.

Raven Blade looked great. Project Hammer just looked like a thin idea to make use of the Wii remote for the sake of it.

i find it hard to believe that they want to make a new zelda wii game on that engine. had enough fopping in red steel

Goldeneye 2 by Criterion

Nintendo buy the Bond license after Ubis expires, then they hand it over to Criterion to develop using the Black engine:

s24251_xb_1.jpg

And Nintendo give an ulitmatum: The game will NOT get licensed for release if it in ANY way is worse than the original Goldeneye.

Gorgeous graphics, tight controls, memorable missions and an awesome multiplayer!

Isn't the bond license currently owned by Activision?

Yes, it is. They released Quantum of Solace last year.

Reggie wants ideas - here's one, don't release multiplayer games without online and don't release high score games without online leaderboards.

And, don't release online games without Wii Speak. Actually, I think Reggie said at one point that he's already on our side with the online stuff, its just Iwata who isn't.

Bring me a Nintendo World MMO online game,

Maybe one of Zelda where you can Make your own Character, and the Story is without link and u are the Heroe yourself this time

u can Be a Hyllian knight / Magician / witch / Demon / Zora / Gerudo / Goron Etc etc , And Customise your own Character Weapons , Magic / Summons Etc

ok a list of demands:

1: stop releasing games like fatal frame iv,another code,disaster,excitebots etc in 1 english region... do you seriously think people aren't going to import it or pirate it?

2: Stop letting miyamoto make all the gaming decisions.. I really don't think he's the same genius he once was....I Have yet to be impressed by his work in the wii generation..

3: stop being bitches.. you're fans ask for things you deliver.. you have enough money for this.. people want a storyline in a mario game.. give it to them! you dont know whats BEST for gamers.. gamers know whats best for you!

Super Mario Galaxy...?

well I was kinda talking about about new ips really... but ok galaxy is cool.

you dont know whats BEST for gamers.. gamers know whats best for you!

Twilight Princess is all that needs to be said here.

Twilight Princess is all that needs to be said here.

that's the only thing you can say...

Plus I think it's rather naive of you to think that nintendo did that because the fans asked them to.. No A cel shaded link will come again on console form and has come again on handheld... let's look at the handheld one anyway... Did the sailing go? no they made it worse.. is the game more challenging than wind waker? oh hell no it's way easier..

You really think nintendo would care what a dark,mature loving American/european audience would think..?

One of the reasons I like Nintendo is that their games aren't the generic sort of game that everyone else thinks they want. Yes, there are some things Nintendo need to listen to their fans about. Friend Codes are a good example of this, but Nintendo has been making games for longer than many people have been playing games, saying that the fans know better what makes a good game probably isn't the most accurate statement. You're partially right, its just the way you said it. I think Phantom Hourglass was more trying to get other people interested in Zelda games who wouldn't normally play that sort of game in general. It was supposed to be more friendly and less intimidating, and that art style worked well for that. Twilight Princess on the other hand was more a fan service game, as many games are. But TP did have other problems.

One of the reasons I like Nintendo is that their games aren't the generic sort of game that everyone else

thinks they want. Yes, there are some things Nintendo need to listen to their fans about. Friend Codes are a good example of this, but Nintendo has been making games for longer than many people have been playing games, saying that the fans know better what makes a good game probably isn't the most accurate statement. You're partially right, its just the way you said it. I think Phantom Hourglass was more trying to get other people interested in Zelda games who wouldn't normally play that sort of game in general. It was supposed to be more friendly and less intimidating, and that art style worked well for that. Twilight Princess on the other hand was more a fan service game, as many games are. But TP did have other problems.

I really don't think twilight was a response of criticism to wind waker... jsut a fluke really miyamoto woke up in a good mood that day..

things nintendo have ignord their fans about:

...localise fatal frame 4.. every other one came here

...localise disaster,excitebots etc etc etc

...did they give us a harddrive... nope they made that easy for themselves too.

..mario fans want a better story?... miyamoto doesn't think mario games need a story... er miyamoto what are you on?

...friend codes

See some things fans say are rubbish.. this is true.. like I don't believe nintendo should put a mario platformer game on the wiiware because it would crush all other sales on the service whereas there is gems from smaller companies like world of goo to be enjoyed..

I agree with you on that. I thought you meant something else in your original post.

I really don't think twilight was a response of criticism to wind waker... jsut a fluke really miyamoto woke up in a good mood that day..

You have got to be kidding, right? That is just not how games are made - or for that matter how any company makes big decisions. Let's get real here. Twilight Princess was essentially a fan service game that Miyamoto designed because he wanted to make it but also because he felt the audience wanted it. He clearly wasn't satisified with it as he has made comments himself that Zelda needs to evolve/change and that's what the Wii version will do.

And the Mario deep story thing is a joke. It's a platforming game in a universe that does not, by any stretch, suit deep storytelling. Mario platformers are a pure form of gaming - that's why they're loved, they're just sheer fun and (hopefully) challenge.

You have got to be kidding, right? That is just not how games are made - or for that matter how any company makes big decisions. Let's get real here. Twilight Princess was essentially a fan service game that Miyamoto designed because he wanted to make it but also because he felt the audience wanted it. He clearly wasn't satisified with it as he has made comments himself that Zelda needs to evolve/change and that's what the Wii version will do.

And the Mario deep story thing is a joke. It's a platforming game in a universe that does not, by any stretch, suit deep storytelling. Mario platformers are a pure form of gaming - that's why they're loved, they're just sheer fun and (hopefully) challenge.

BUT LOOK AT THE MARIO&LUIGI AND PAPER MARIO SERIES!:yay::bowdown:

seriously if they could only incorporate a fraction of that kind o' story telling, I'd be yet another sweet mario sensation.

I know the gameplay suits the original mario games better, but it wouldn't kill them to just write a little bit of story in it.

Anyways, I think that's just the case and it'll be just as big like SMG, but without someone reading it out to you from a book.

..mario fans want a better story?... miyamoto doesn't think mario games need a story... er miyamoto what are you on?

*Cough*Sonic*Cough* (Had to mention it because it's a good example of how bad a game can get becuase the developers try to make it all story based a shit)

Mario to me has always been about Mario saving the princess. I mean Galaxy was awesome, but I hope in Galaxy 2 they get rid of everything that was a cutscene and just let me rip right into looking at the stunning level design. and getting stars.

Besides, Mario games have really good stories...but made in other games, hence why Mario has RPG games because those types of games are better in telling a story, plus the people who buy it know they will get more of a story driven game. And so far I have yet to be dissapointed by any of the Mario RPG's out there.