N-Europe

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could just vote off Beggilax and get over it.

(Or MadDog, or Eenuh, or mr-paul)

I play and send in my targets, just don't have too much to discuss plus been dealing with other things.

Anyway, my vote would either go to Beggilax or Tellyn, but we'd need more people to actually agree on who to vote for first.

Also could it be Maase is the "shapeshifter"?

I think that voting off the herd is a classic mafia tactic to get rid of the town to help them easily gain a majority. When someone goood is lynched from it, they'll say it was worth it, don't blame them, they were just getting rid of non participants. I don't post much because i'm a busy person and work, but I have sent in all my targets, I just don't have any information worth discussing. I'm totallly confused cos everyone just seems to be accusing each other, then changing their votes, so I'll hold off from voting for now.

Yep, this is getting extremely confusing, and utterly ridiculous. No one's going to agree here unless we go out on someone's magical hunches. How about we all take another night to mull this over and see what new information turns up in the morning?

Vote: No Lynch

Gah, I think I messed up the votes at some point. These should be correct, but if everybody would check their votes again and correct me if I've made a mistake, it'd be much appreciated.

No Lynch (2): Ellmeister, Tellyn

chairdriver (3): Cube, ReZourceman, Dyson

Beggilax (3): chairdriver, Zell, Paj Meen Ah

Tellyn (1): Mundi

Zell (1): jayseven

9 is the majority.

I really, really, REALLY don't think we should just no-vote. We have a list of suspects, let's DO IT. Even if we're wrong, we'll learn loads from the lynch then loads from the night phase. This way... well this way I just think We'll learn less, and, mostly, I think I'll get killed.

I don't know what to think. What people say about mafia members wanting to off quiet people rings in my head in reference to chair...

But then he wants to save his skin from the flames as anyone in danger of being lynched would.

He might be neutral. Samus is a bounty hunter. Or maybe he's that dark Samus from metroid Prime 2.

I don't know what to believe!

HELP ME!

Wow, this game is confusing. Mud being slung everywhere.

I'm still suspicious of Tellyn, as I really do not see a silencer being anything other than mafia. What was our evidence against chairdriver?

For now I'll Vote:Tellyn