N-Europe

Help with fancy dress

MoogleViper

For the overalls I'd say go with the first pair, though the second pair seem a darker shade of blue which is more like Mario wears but they are both good, as for the hat I'd say go with the Hat and Gloves kit as they look reasonably good tbh and dying that other hat could go wrong...

I prefer the darker ones, they look Brawl-esque.

You could probably dye that hat with some food colouring. You've seen my Duffman costume non? That hat was a little lighter shade than the one on Ebay.

The fingers on those gloves look tiny.

Wario So far:

Dyed Dungarees (same style as Moogle's, just purple) very pleased with the colour. I need the huge buttons sewing on though.

Whie hat - needs dying

Also need a yellow shirt, which will probably end up being a white shirt, dyed with the hat.

dsc05444s.th.jpg

Excuse my 'far away' look.

Only thing i need are the gloves and logo.

I've got some white painter's bib and brace and some blue dye. I have a red t-shirt (short sleeved, couldn't find long unfortunately) and a red hat. Just need the gloves and some cheap brown shoes.

I also dressed up as Mario once, I got the gloves from a hardware store - maybe worth checking out.

What are you doing about the moustache?

I also dressed up as Mario once, I got the gloves from a hardware store - maybe worth checking out.

What are you doing about the moustache?

I got the gloves today. Some white leather ones from B&Q.

Still not sure what to do about the tash. Worst comes to worse could make a card one I suppose. Although that may look shit and ruin the outfit. Anyone got any ideas?

Some fancy dress shops sell fake 'staches. You could easily buy one and trim accordingly if needed.

Yeah I had one for my pirate costume. I did have a real tash. (You may remember it from meet, although it was much thicker and manlier since then. Although I got bored of it and shaved it off. Plus it was ginger.

You got time to grow another? Bit of black additive and job's a good 'un.

I did that for my Mario costume, worked great, although the moustache wasn't that thick it still had a nicely 3D looking effect and looked much better than a fake one.

I actually used some dark graphite to colour it - easy to draw on the skin, isn't itchy and quickly washed off.