N-Europe

Big Brother 10

Mike

I am, its fucking dire. lol

True, I think the show itself is pretty dire - and so are the people on the show generally - but if people wanna watch it then that's their call I was just saying that if people choose to watch it then that choice doesn't directly affect their intelligence.

Personally though I don't understand why people want to watch it, especially when - as has already been admitted by people viewing it - it's pretty boring...

It's a little boring already. Except for two I like, all the non-housemates are so incredibly boring.

I rest my case. :P

I agree with Caris, we get you don't like it, move on with your life :p

Anyways, the Fearne Cotton look-a-like is SEXY but I wanted the last guy to go, he's annoying.

Sophia was awesome, I thought exactly the same thing she did when she said Saffia seems like the type to stab you in the back. I agree.

But why did they evict after the third day? It normally goes for a week and then the first eviction...oh well.

...and so the female first-eviction trend lives on :p

Big Brother is watching you.

Anyway; I haven't seen any yet. Each year I usually try to give the show a go and see if the producers have decided to avoid the psychos. Could anyone give me a rundown of housemates, and what the 'big brother' spin is this year?

I watched it last night. Damn did it drag on.......

I liked the wolverine guy, he looked cool. Not sure how much of it i'll watch this year, if there is nothing else on i'll prob tune in.

I still find it an interesting social experiment sticking people from all walks of life in a house together for weeks on end. It's interesting to watch how they deal with it all.....sometimes.

I'm not watching it, but I heard about some lesbian with a mohawk from Birmingham is in it.

Then I found out what part of Birmingham she is from (a place not far from me called Kingstanding) and I went "Oh, well that explains EVERYTHING!" :blank:

A page 3 girl is in the big brother house?

No she is a model who once posed for the sun with her jubblies out making money for the charity help for heroes.

Once she went in the house the sun put the pic on page 3 the next day. The pic was before her boob job too. Damn i've looked into this too much. :)

• 2 weeks later...

First time I've seen any of it this year, they just had some live nominations which I thought I'd watch to see what the housemates were like this year.

Noirin is a real hottie! and she also comes equiped with a sweet Irish accent which instantly made her even sexier!

Well, I don't intend to watch any more of it this year so Noirin ftw!