NEurope
Retro_Link

Super Mario Galaxy 2

I'm not trying to wind anyone up, and at the end of the day it really doesn't matter. It's a lovely piece of art. But a bit of common sense will tell you that in all probability, unless Nintendo change their minds and do a re-design, it is the cover artwork...

x4jjuv.jpg

Can someone explain where you get these U R MR GAY and all that shit from.

Or do you just take letter's out for the larf?

Can someone explain where you get these U R MR GAY and all that shit from.

Or do you just take letter's out for the larf?

By the bright spots that are on the title letters.

"U R MY GAY" ("Are you Mr Gay?")

"YA IM R U!" ("Ya, I am, are you?")

wjjv39.jpg

:D

Sod the box art, has anybody seen any good pre order deals on this or is it still too early ?

Sod the box art, has anybody seen any good pre order deals on this or is it still too early ?

I'm wondering this too. Also, any chance we could get some pre-order goodies? I want my soundtrack. : peace:

america will probably get a shiny case, figurines, t-shirts, posters, soundtrack, picture booklet, etc.

uk will get a "collectors edition" sleeve

The UK will get bugger all. I don't know, maybe GAME will chuck in a free pen.

Whilst preorder incentives would be nice, I'll buy it regardless of what it comes with.

Yeah, I don't care about extra stuff - it just takes up more room on my shelf.

Just gimme the game damnit!!

I'm just going to walk into a store on the day of release and buy it

that ur mr gay thing was really fucking stupid please don't bring it back

Too late. Super Mario Galaxy 2 has "ur mi ay", when read backwards, it translates to "Yeah, I am, are you?"

Are you sure?

SuperMarioGalaxy2.jpg

From what I can see, there's only one sparkle in the foreground (thus on the A). Though, that's just my 2 cents.

Are you sure?

SuperMarioGalaxy2.jpg

From what I can see, there's only one sparkle in the foreground (thus on the A). Though, that's just my 2 cents.

The sparkle is practically between the A and L, hence U R MI ALY, which makes sense considering Yoshi is Mario's ally

I think it says 'stop pretending to read into this logo art and attempting to make funnies from it. You just come across as sad by doing do and it's hardly creative interpretation anyway.'

I think it says 'stop pretending to read into this logo art and attempting to make funnies from it. You just come across as sad by doing do and it's hardly creative interpretation anyway.'

I don't know how you saw that.

But you're spot on right down to the typo.

I don't know how you saw that.

But you're spot on right down to the typo.

Now you both mention it... :idea: I kind of squinted and half closed my eyes and there it was, looking right at me. Trying to decipher the U R Mily (Cyrus) message (complete with typo too) was just a wild goose chase.

Now I need to go and have another stare at those Twilight Princess pics and see if I can spot the moon from Majora's Mask. :heh:

The sparkle is practically between the A and L, hence U R MI ALY, which makes sense considering Yoshi is Mario's ally

Granted, but if we're saying that the sparkle being between the letters means the secret message uses both the letters, then the original Super Mario Galaxy 'secret message' would be 'ur mr gaay'