NEurope
chairdriver

X-Men Mafia - Survival Of The Fittest

I read the Write-up like 10 times now and there is something bugging me out

The suited man crept up on the girl. He was uncharacteristically stealthy, especially considering he was wearing $2 billion worth of defense systems in his armour.

Before she could phase away, the knife plunged into her heart.

If you are wearing a 2 billion worth of gadgets and you use a knife that dosen´t fit. I think mistuiq is neutral/bad (Just my theory) but i´m going to hold my vote until some has good info to sport it.

I understand what you mean, but if it wasn't you, then Danny must have killing powers.

So, either Mundi is Chuck Norris, or Danny is a killer who has been lying so far.

I think Danny's good (his posts so far wouldn't fit someone evil, I think). And I still believe the theory that Mundi can be killed through lynching.

Not to mention, Mundi's neutral. Notice how, everytime someone dies, their aligment comes up. Mundi's doesn't, so he must be neutral. What's your win condition?

I don´t think that Danny has killing powers, I think it is more likely that he gets powers based on who he is disguised as during the night, so random power is what I think his powers are.

As for my win condition, I win when the X-men are dead.

I think I have to follow people's theories here, that someone who is immortal seems a bit dodgy. Plus I guess since this is a short/quick game we need to start lynching soon if we want to win, too many people are getting killed during the night. =/

Vote: Mundi

I read the Write-up like 10 times now and there is something bugging me out

If you are wearing a 2 billion worth of gadgets and you use a knife that dosen´t fit. I think mistuiq is neutral/bad (Just my theory) but i´m going to hold my vote until some has good info to sport it.

I have to admit I don't get that either. My own theory? Without knowing the exact nature of Mystique's shape-shifting abilities, I don't think I could actually use any powers that my shape-shift form has, as it would only be a camouflage. This explains why I used a simple knife instead of my amour's weaponry, and also why I was "uncharacteristically stealthy".

I don´t think that Danny has killing powers, I think it is more likely that he gets powers based on who he is disguised as during the night, so random power is what I think his powers are.

As for my win condition, I win when the X-men are dead.

Wait, you mean your re-direction isn't always with killing as a result? Then I should have had killing powers as Iron Man?

I'm not sure I buy it. First of all, me using a knife kinda conradicts it. If I do indeed get powers according to my shape-shifting, surely I would have used my armour's weaponry to kill the girl? Second of all, why would chairdriver give my character powers I couldn't use? They would only be valid when someone re-directed me. Still, me not having powers other than harmless shape-shifting seems strange, and it also seemed like chair had something else planned for my role that would be triggered by something.

No matter, I still don't trust you, Mundi. I stand by my vote.

Day 4 is now over

SNIKT.

"Your game's over, bub."

With a eruption of swipes, the Shadow King's host body was dead.

The Shadow King has again been banished to the Astral Plane. He was still played by Mundi.

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Jonnas

Moogleviper

Mr. Paul

not so tiny

Vicar

Night 4 begins now

Night 4

Again, the clawed man was under the psychic's control.

Mystique tried to run, but he was relentless. Eventually, she was cut down. Dead?

Mystique has been stabbed. She was played by Dannyboy-The-Dane. She only wanted to get out alive, and was on the side of the X-Men.

The mutated mutant sped through the forest, homing in on his target. He slammed into it - even at his velocity he barely managed to dent the brute.

The brute swung his arms in retaliation, but the attacker was too fast, and had already disappeared.

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Jonnas

Moogleviper

Mr. Paul

not so tiny

Vicar

Day 5 begins now

Don't really have anything to say, just wanted to stop Paj's name from screwing up the forum.

Everything (is) in it's right place.

Shut up! You're dead! Dead men cannot speak, remember?

Okay, so Mundi did not revive, and Danny was, indeed, telling the truth.

Anybody got any additional info?

Nothing here Zorry i check again later today to see if something happened

Well i have one info but i will probably make things worse but any way.

I'm playing as Wolverine and the last following nights someone has been mind fucking me to kill ppl, just thought i could put it out there so someone could solve this slaughtering.

I have only targeted Paj Meen Ah and with good progress, all the other victims have someone been controlling me that´s why i´m trying to find out who the mind controlling person is, someone mentioned her on day 2 or 3 would be awesome if someone could step forward and help out otherwise we are going to die out sooner than later.

Double post I know

But protection would be nice just in case someone knows how to kill me.

Shut up! You're dead! Dead men cannot speak, remember?

Okay, so Mundi did not revive, and Danny was, indeed, telling the truth.

Anybody got any additional info?

More like incapacitated. Sinister always clones his minions anyway. Even if I died, there's always a fresh store of Dark Beast waiting in the wings.

Well i have one info but i will probably make things worse but any way.

I'm playing as Wolverine and the last following nights someone has been mind fucking me to kill ppl, just thought i could put it out there so someone could solve this slaughtering.

I have only targeted Paj Meen Ah and with good progress, all the other victims have someone been controlling me that´s why i´m trying to find out who the mind controlling person is, someone mentioned her on day 2 or 3 would be awesome if someone could step forward and help out otherwise we are going to die out sooner than later.

Double post I know

But protection would be nice just in case someone knows how to kill me.

I believe you. The last few write-ups have suggested Wolverine being controlled by someone else.

Zell admitted to being a mindcontroller, but he died a short while ago, so there must be someone else.

Sorry for the late reply, been a bit busy studying for my exam. ^___^;

Seems no one has any real information that could lead us anywhere? I don't have any myself either sadly. All we have to go on right now is Vicar getting mind-controlled, right?

Day 5 is now over

No one was lynched.

Night 5 begins now

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost

Night 5 begins now

"Bobby!? Is that you?" called Cyclops.

"Huh? Who are you?" the young mutant replied, his body naturally freezing over in distrust.

"It's me, Scott. We've got to find the rest of the team and get back to the mansion quickly."

Iceman looked blank.

"I fear Apocalypse is behind this..."

Suddenly there was a cacophony of noise. Iceman was blasted away with a piercing scream, and before Cyclops could react, Wolverine lept from his hiding place. His claws missed Scott's face, and they tumbled to the ground. In a struggle, Scott tried to push the man away, but the dense adamantium was too heavy.

BLAST

With a optic beam to the face, Wolverine was thrown backwards. Cyclops fired a series of blasts at the brutish mutant, but he knew it wouldn't hurt him. Cyclops tried to run, but the mind controlled Wolverine was too fast.

Cyclops is dead. He was played by not_so_tiny. He was a member of the X-Men.

Jean Grey felt the psychic connection being severed. "Scott!" she cried.

Her whole world seemed to be caving around her. Psychic energy was surging around her, burning with sorrowful, angry flame.

The horseman hit her with such speed, again and again, zipping past her, hitting her mercilessly. The physical damage was too much. The pain of her loss was too much.

With a scream, she burst into flames. Her attacker was instantly incinerated.

And with that, she departed.

Jean Grey has been claimed by the Phoenix Force. She was played by mr-paul. She was a member of the X-Men.

Death has been incinerated. He was played by Jonnas. He was the mutant formerly known as Northstar, then turned into a Horseman of Apocalypse.

The rest of the X-Men feel the psychic presence of the Phoenix Force, and know that that signals the demise of Jean Grey. As a result, there will be no lynch today.

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Moogleviper

Vicar

Day 6 begins now

I love that it's common knowledge Iceman and Wolverine are in the game now.