NEurope
Naomi

So I'm kinda happy

-I usually don't post personal stuff randomly online but i feel like writing it down and idk it looks like a good idea on here lol-

Well I use to date this girl named Elizabeth like 2 years ago -I'm bi yes, no gay hate please- and I was just so stupid and didn't have the strength the keep up with a relationship anymore so I had to break it off for both of our sakes :sad:. But recently we've gotten contact again and we both really miss each other so we're going to do on a date together, reconnect , see how it goes you know :)

I have a really masterful plan actually. Like me , she loves opera and all forms of classical music SOOOO I looked online and found out my local theater is playing La Cenerentola (in texas! wtf right?) anyway

I'm uber happy! for once woooooo :bouncy:

Aw, that's good to hear! You don't really have to worry about gay hate here, there used to be a huge sexuality thread running before it got derailed. Several of the members on here are gay or bi and another one can't hurt *shrug*

Hope it all goes as well as you hope. Just one thing, might want to shorten your signature a bit, it's just that little bit too big height wise. Just a friendly pointer . :smile: Check out the forum rules for the signature rules.

There wont be any hating on your views because we have a few of gay users on here also good luck on your date.

oh thanks for the tip dyson ^_^

and thanks dante lol. good to know i wont have hate here

Hope it all goes as well as you hope. Just one thing, might want to shorten your signature a bit, it's just that little bit too big height wise. Just a friendly pointer . :smile: Check out the forum rules for the signature rules.

Resizing the font size as one would work.

oh thanks for the tip dyson ^_^

and thanks dante lol. good to know i wont have hate here

Yeah, it's a nice atmosphere on here. Tesiment to that would be the sheer size of what was the LGBT thread (now Sexuality thread).

I did not know of this thread!

lol guess i should go check it out then...

ty

A 14 year old having a lezzie relationship... That is a new one.

I hope the new... attempt works well.

I think I never had a harder time trying not to say anything creepy on this forum.

Good luck with your mate.

May your first born be a masculine one

Well you'll have to let us know how it goes. Two years can chaneg alot so whatever caused you two to part back then might be different now. Then again, its probably wise not to hope for too much as two years can go the other way too. Just enjoy seeing her again and see what it feels like.

Don't worry about hate on here, KNEE is too epic for hate. Personally, I have nothing against gay relationships, whatever makes people happy! Good luck with your relationship! ^_^

Hope everything goes ok between the pair of you.

Same as many people on here, i have nothing against gay relationships at all.

o.o murray um

yeah

don't talk of what you dont understand perhaps?

Wassada problem? I was merely wishing you best of luck! :)

Awesome. Good luck with the whole thing. Bring your girlfriend here, we need more women here, and we're in need of a new forum romance. You'd be the forum's first lesbian couple! Anyway have a look back at the forum's history, you'll see we're quite open (King's epic thread 3).

A 14 year old having a lezzie relationship... That is a new one.

I hope the new... attempt works well.

I personally know someone who has done this. So it's not an impossibility, probably not even as rare as you think.

To reiterate what everyone else said, gay hate is very unlikely here. That said, how do you feel about Opera hate?

:p

Oh and good luck.

I personally know someone who has done this. So it's not an impossibility, probably not even as rare as you think.

Which bit, the young lovings?

o.o murray um

yeah

He wasn't being rude or anything, and honestly I'm quite surprised at it as well.

If you can't take opinions, then like you say, don't post personal stuff online.

Wassada problem? I was merely wishing you best of luck! :)

....with about as little tact as I could possibly imagine.

o.o murray um

yeah

On the contrary, Murray has extensive knowledge of lesbian relationships.

My actual response to this thread. Hmmmmm. I'll be honest....I've been coloured slightly skeptical of the whole situation now.

Which bit, the young lovings?

Young lesbian lovings.

Hope it works out well for you.

Personally peoples sexual preference doesn't effect me in any way so i don't see why i should have a bad opinion of it :)

Good luck, enjoy your show ;)

Naomi, you won't get any hating going on here especially from me since my best friend is lesbian, you are who you are and you shouldn't change for no-one :)

Anyways, I wish you good luck with this girl and tells us what happens as we are a nosy bunch here :p

....with about as little tact as I could possibly imagine.

Your imagination has limits.

*hugs*

My actual response to this thread. Hmmmmm. I'll be honest....I've been coloured slightly skeptical of the whole situation now.

I'm glad someone else thought it.