N-Europe

The N-Europe Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan

Dan_Dare

See, all these plan are somewhat good for a while, but how would we cope in the long run? I mean, do we try to stop the virus, or do we simply try to survive for as long as possible? Would some of us follow Cypher's example: Choose the easy way out and simply let ourselves be zombified?

Read World War Z. The whole process is in there.

the particularly grim part is that, unable to save the majority, the government and armed forces in all the major countries that survive the outbreaks withdraw inside natural geographic boundaries (in our case, Scotland) and seal themselves in with as many people as possible. Anyone outside of that barrier is considered a lost cause at worst and a good distraction for zombie herds at best.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the zombies were any of you guys on here, then I'd probably just hole myself up in my house, and shove some speakers on with trashy pop music booming out of them. I'd be amazingly safe, you wouldn't come anywhere near.

Though, tbh...I'd probs be one of the first to die. I'm not good with the stealth.

id grab my swords and a team of mates, backpacks with long lasting food and water carriers.

id wear a leather jacket to protect from the bites, as well as strapping several knives to my self for a quick grab. in a emergancy.

id quickly find transport, and head to the nearest available sorce of firearms, gun store etc.

taking these guns id find a large area witha single, narrow enterence, and start a survivors refuge. keep constant guards on the single lookout and arm them, having riot sheilds and a large sealable door at the ready.

How can anybody say swords when in this scenario blood/saliva = infection? If you have an open wound and you use a sword, you're a zombie. If blood goes in your eyes, zombie. If it goes in your mouth, zombie. If a tiny bit goes on your hand at the hilt of the sword and then you eat a sandwich, zombie.

How can anybody say swords when in this scenario blood/saliva = infection? If you have an open wound and you use a sword, you're a zombie. If blood goes in your eyes, zombie. If it goes in your mouth, zombie. If a tiny bit goes on your hand at the hilt of the sword and then you eat a sandwich, zombie.

hum, good point. though i cant imagine blood spurting as it would have congieled and zombies hearts dont beat remeber, so it wouldent spurt.

also, id be imune to the virus. thats how i role.

Well the first episode was great because it was an hour long. However the adverts were still annoying, and it made the next 30 minute installations less enjoyable. If it had been on the BBC or transferred into a film it would've been a classic (maybe too strong a term) but as it is it's relatively forgotten about.

I love Brooker though, actually the funniest being on this earth I think. In many ways at least.

They did show it as a feature length the day after the "series" was on. Not sure if adverts were involved or not mind. It was still a great show though, and was actually the first thing I saw by Brooker. I'd like to go back and watch it again now that I'm a raaather big fan of his and see if I pick up on little quirks of his he might have put in.

I also think it'd be a good idea to equip yourself with this:

9781400049622.jpg

I've read that book, it's actually quite interesting, especialy the zombie related sightings detailed at the back. Anyways, here's my survival plan...

- Gather any vital food/drink/eqiupment within the house and take it upstairs

- Destroy the stairs, so that nothing can get up or down

- Use the garage roof as easy access to the outside world, if need be (the garage roof is directly outside my parent's bedroom window, so I could just walk accross it, and use a ladder/rope to climb up or down

- I'd use close combat weapons to break the zombies leg, so that they'd be even slower, giving me a huge advantage. Hopefully I won't end up catching the virus this way...

- I'd always travel light, for fast get-aways

Somewhere in there, I'd gather close friends and relatives, to save them from the zombie hordes.

I've not read that, though World War Z gives a long term look at the outbreak, and your chances for survival. You basically have to be in remote, rural areas to stand a chance. Cities are total death traps unless you get out immediately, and you pretty much need to try and be where the army might be headed too.

basically about 95% of us are fucked:heh:

I think hiding in the house and staying quiet is a good bet, attics, garage lofts etc can't be reached when you take the ladder away. It all depends on what your zombie can do and how long you think it would take to last. Tbh I think a country would nuke Britain if it had a plague of dangerous zombies.