N-Europe

Star Trek Masturbatathon

Daft

Wow, Robert Picardo is going to be a series regular on the new Starfleet Academy show playing the Doctor. I had zero interest in that show and felt very bitter about it taking a spot and money that could have gone towards much better Trek but I may have to watch it now just for him.

• Like 1

Looks like The Orville is finally coming back.

Scott Grimes recently performed a show at Star Trek Las Vegas, where stars of The Orville are often welcomed because of the similarities between the two franchises. During his performance, many like X's @Tyranicus and @ParksAndCons tweeted out that the actor made a comment about the status of his sci-fi show. Apparently, Grimes specifically claimed that Season 4 will start filming in 2025.

I wonder why it's taken so long to get another season off the ground? 

9 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I never did finish watching the latest season of the Orville. Don't remember having any issues with it, just kind of forgot about it.

You should get back on it. It's great. I may give the whole lot a rewatch. 

9 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Looks like The Orville is finally coming back.

I wonder why it's taken so long to get another season off the ground? 

I read an interview with Adrianne Palicki where she mentioned that Seth MacFarlane wants everything onnthe show to be perfect, so he won't let it go ahead without him checking every detail. He's got a lot of other things going on at the same time as well.

Kind control-freaky, but at the same time, it's a labour of love for the guy.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...