NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

I've caught Ho-oh now, in the good old regular Pokéball. :cool:

And I'm getting quite a collection of other Pokéball types in my bag (without buying anything but the normal type) around 50 Great, over 20 Ultra and 4 Masterballs. :grin: (although 2 of those were traded over from Diamond).

In other PokéNews...

I got my second shiny Pokémon ever the other day:

dpffsa124.png

And the best thing was I didn't even need to catch it myself, as it was via the GTS! :hehe:

Got lucky, nabbed up the Flying Pikachu on my Pokewalker today, the rarest of the 2 Group A Pokemon (by a single percent, they are both a bitch to encounter), was hoping it'd be the surfing Pikachu, but one that flies is pretty nice! Surfing Pikachu is now the only one left on the course I need to capture..

Re-match with Brock tonight, bring it oooon!

Sorry to burst your bubble RedShell, but it's likely to be fake. If people get a legit shiny, they generally keep it. What did you trade it for? And where does it say it was caught in its summary?

Sorry to burst your bubble RedShell, but it's likely to be fake. If people get a legit shiny, they generally keep it. What did you trade it for? And where does it say it was caught in its summary?

Never under estimate stupid children. You know, the ones who spam the shit out of the GTS.

Really!? :eek:

How can you tell if that's the case? :blank:

I traded a Rotom for it, here's the summary of the shiny:

2008? In the Ice Path?

...Riiiiiiiiiight...

...Anyways, I'm currently beating Rockets in the Radio Tower. It's fun. :3

Yeah, that looks pretty fake, considering HG/SS came out in 2009.

Of course, explanations may include false date on their DS, which it doesn't check when uploading to GTS. Post the trainer ID and trainer name, those are usually a dead give away, but the fact its 1st Sep 2008 and caught in a master ball has me suspicious..

2008? In the Ice Path?

...Riiiiiiiiiight...

Ahh, I see. :laughing:

I really should pay more attention. :heh:

Yeah, that looks pretty fake, considering HG/SS came out in 2009.

Of course, explanations may include false date on their DS, which it doesn't check when uploading to GTS. Post the trainer ID and trainer name, those are usually a dead give away, but the fact its 1st Sep 2008 and caught in a master ball has me suspicious..

But if someone can create fake Pokémon anyway, why bother trading? ::shrug:

Oh well, I still have my Shiny Parasect. That one's definitely real. :hehe:

Well I know.. That's what I'm kinda thinking. Well - I may switch in the level 70 Lugia I've just caught, as its Aeroblaster is useful against Venusaur, but that might be it. Mount Silver seems fairly good for grinding, so I may well attempt to add another 10 levels or so to my team, if I need to.

EDIT: Did it! With my five level 58s, and the level 70 Lugia (plus a load of revives, max revives and hyper potions...) Also got the 'gifts' from Oak, Mr Pokémon and Steven that are available once you've done it! :D So to be honest, that's me pretty much done with the game, unless I decide to go after the legendary dogs, Zapdos and Latias. I'd also like to try for a Rayquaza (one of my favourite Pokémon, and the only level 100 I've ever bred), though I'd need the help of someone with SoulSilver for that!

Me too, and I need to borrow Groudon before Tuesday as I will head back to where I going for college then, and I don't have wireless there. Anyone?

Red's Volt tackling Pikachu and Blastoise k.o'd my Level 61 Pokes quite easily, so I am grinding on Mt Silver and done the rematch of the Elite 4.

But if someone can create fake Pokémon anyway, why bother trading? ::shrug:

Oh well, I still have my Shiny Parasect. That one's definitely real. :hehe:

I don't see any satisfaction in hacking your Pokédex to completion anyway, let alone unleashing dirty hacked 'mon upon the world! People are weird. :heh:

I don't see any satisfaction in hacking your Pokédex to completion anyway, let alone unleashing dirty hacked 'mon upon the world! People are weird. :heh:

The only pokemon that really should ever be hacked are the ones from events. Especially the events that never actually existed. Back last generation, some kid traded me a hacked celebi, as at the time, it was unobtainable in North America/Europe (It was on the Japanese Pokemon colosseum bonus disk in japan instead of jirachi). Back when you actually had to physically go to events, the closest ones to me were 8 hours drive away, and across an international border.

It could also be that the person's DS's clock is back a year or so

Ok having to do some grinding in Victory road after having been destroyed by Machamp :( Don't have any attacks with are super effect against it so it's gonna be a pain :/

Ok having to do some grinding in Victory road after having been destroyed by Machamp :( Don't have any attacks with are super effect against it so it's gonna be a pain :/

Got no flying pokemon?

Sandslash, a pure ground Pokemon, only learns 2 ground moves? And not very good ones at that. Now I need to find a new ground type.

Caught a syther in the bug catching contest yesterday and got beat by a Metapod and a Paras :(

Can't you just teach Sandslash Earthquake? The TM's in a cave somewhere - Victory Road maybe, or Mt Mortar?

Just got my Geodude up to level 20 and demolished the Goldenrod Gym leader and minions in one shot. It was awesome! I want Fly now though, not backtracking to New Bark Town just to show Elm my Togepi!

Got a Surfing Pikachu via wifi, was looking for Pikachu's in a different language to get some Pokedex entries, noticed one holding a Lum Berry, snapped it right up. Going to try and catch my own though, so I don't have the obedience issue when playing Gold

I decided I didn't want to be boring and go with Pidgey/Spearow/Hoot-hoot (after always having one) and OH MY GOD Hoot-hoot is FUCKING SHIT. Worst Pokemon ever. It can't hurt a fricking thing.

Anyway so I raped up my Togepi into a Togekiss and gave it...Aura Sphere from Pastoria then sent it back over. So my current team is, level 23 and 22;

156.png468.png456.png180.png147.png

I've been grinding for a little bit, and going to go a rapeski the douchebag Gengar gym leader.

I'm rockin' the following lineup ranging between 15-20:

74.png17.png156.png175.png15.png194.png

Low grade 'mon at the moment but I plan on making the most out of my Geodude. I usually box 'em once I catch something at a higher level but I think I might get it up to strength and fully evolve it with a trade partner.

147.png

Fuck yeah Dratini, was an awesome asset to my team, don't forget dat' ice beam ffffffffft.

Been trading all over the place today with my previous copies, looking at the dates all the Pokemon were captured on, don't have any Japanese launch day caught Diamond and Pearl pokemon, only a Ramparados 2 months after..

WTF does grinding mean in terms of Pokemon. I hope its not the same thing I do to drunk girls in clubs...

Regardless;

23.png21.png95.png155.png175.png79.png

All level 13 except Slowpoke (9) and Cyndaquil (14). I kind of want a Slowking, but his speed is already annoying me. Think I may raise ten Pokemon but I don't know which others yet. Maybe a Mareep. Was also rasing a Ledyba then realised its shit.

WTF does grinding mean in terms of Pokemon. I hope its not the same thing I do to drunk girls in clubs...

Scare them? No its not. :p