NEurope
Kirkatronics

Kids Cartoons

Been watching the Transformers season 1 DVD's I bought a while ago. My stepson is really into cars and robots so it makes sense.

Yeah... that sounds plausible. I bet I fooled them, go me! I think I'll have a little dance...

Been watching the Transformers season 1 DVD's I bought a while ago. My stepson is really into cars and robots so it makes sense.

Yeah... that sounds plausible. I bet I fooled them, go me! I think I'll have a little dance...

Does he have a DS?

I have Robots if your interested =]

Does he have a DS?

I have Robots if your interested =]

Thank you, but I have a legal way of getting games here in China that doesn't involve anything illegal! Absolutely nothing illegal whatsoever. Mmhmm.

And no, he doesn't have a DS, his mum doesn't like computer games.

She's in for a nasty shock when we buy our house. :)

Thank you, but I have a legal way of getting games here in China that doesn't involve anything illegal! Absolutely nothing illegal whatsoever. Mmhmm.

And no, he doesn't have a DS, his mum doesn't like computer games.

She's in for a nasty shock when we buy our house. :)

What do you mean legal way?

My way is legal isnt it?

What do you mean legal way?

My way is legal isnt it?

The long and the short of it is, no thank you, I already have Robots, and he doesn't have a DS.

Dr Snuggles, does anyone else remember that one? I vaguely remember being a bit creeped out by the theme tune and the doctor himself.

GAH!!! The nostalgia! I'm drowning!

Holy heck, all these bring memories. All the Cartoon Network shows; the Disney ones like Talespin, Ducktales, and Rescue Rangers; the old Marvel cartoons like Spider-Man and X-Men. In that category, these are worthy mentions:

Also, I remember ReBoot. I loved that show to bits, but they never broadcasted further than the two or so seasons. Not until the Internet did I realise that the show kept going after Bob lost Glitch and was sen back to the Web.

Oh, and the Moomins. Shit, that show was scary. Yet I still watched it. I remember the most scaring of the characters were the Groke and the Hattifatteners.

Groke-1.jpg

hatti%20ok.jpg

In retrospect, I think the show dealt with too serious and adult subjects for young kids to understand. Sadness, melancholy, loneliness, and other feelings like that were represented with dark and almost disturbing characters.

I remember Moomins being really pensive. Lots of silence and inaction.

lol wtf danny! Those are scary as heck!

I have a lot more praise for children. When teh zombies come, they should be on the front line, for clearly they know no fear.

It was all about the Hair Bear Bunch, lmao.

...and a show I still watch today and never get bored of.

It was all about the Hair Bear Bunch, lmao.

...and a show I still watch today and never get bored of.

As some might have noticed from my room tour video, I actually still watch Disney Channel. :heh:

As some might have noticed from my room tour video, I actually still watch Disney Channel. :heh:

So do I but only for Recess and That's so Raven :yay:

New children's TV programmes are so rubbish nowaday. Whatever happened to the good cartoons like Hey Arnold! and stuff like that? The live-action shows like Power Rangers are worse. I turned on the new Power Rangers the other day...what a load of old shit! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers will always be the best, I wish they'd stop making the new ones because they're just not the same :nono:

BRING BACK KENAN AND KEL! Even if they're re-runs, you can never get bored : peace:

I once worked with a guy that looked exactly like Mikey from recess.