N-Europe

Problem With Pasting To Photoshop

ReZourceman

It must be your browser. I am using Opera and I can just right click and then copy it to my clipboard. I can paste it into CS4 without any problems.

You could always print screen or save the image to your computer.

When I paste [i think I copy into paint, then cut] if the canvas is smaller than the image, you only get what the canvas shows, you can move it to get what you want in the shot, but I'm not sure about resizing.

I think I do the hard way of saving it in paint, open picture viewer, resize and print screen, back into paint and cut the newly shrunk piccy.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend photoshop unless you absolutely require the functionality, I vastly prefer paint shop pro.. infact I have both Paint Shop Pro 7 and XI on my system (PSP7 for its ridiculously quick startup time, which I then use for simple shit like pasting screenshots)

Ugh, PSP? Man I migrated from that after I made my first signature, what, 7 years ago or something? :heh: If you want something with a fast opening time for pasting things, why not Paint.NET or GIMP? They're small and free, too. Or if you're on Vista, just use the built in snipping tool.