NEurope

Metroid II this Thursday

yessssssssssssssssss

fuck fuck fuck. Now Zelda Skyward Sword, Mario Land 3D, Rayman Origins and Tales Of The Abyss and now this!? toooo many games, it's the only Metroid game I have yet to play. Once this game is done I have truly beaten them all :D

Looks like the eshop will be picking up some major speed in the next few months.

we'll finally be seeing Pullblox next month, and I also believe that Mighty Switch Force will also be released next month. heres the trailer for Pullblox (note that Pushmo is the NA name)

also the much anticipated Mutant Mudds has a new trailer and heres the link;

: peace:

btw for anyone interested, zen pinball is coming to the eshop this time next week.

Yeah I'm well tempted by zen pinball, anyone gets I'm interested to know what it's like. Love pinball games!

Register two selected Nintendo 3DS titles by January 31st, 2012 and receive a free download of 3D Classics: Kid Icarus!

Kid Icarus exploded onto gamers’ screens back in 1986 and rapidly became a firm favourite of many players all over the world. Now Nintendo has created a remastered 3D version of the title that will be available next year for purchase as 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for Nintendo 3DS. However, you’ll be pleased to hear that you can get this amazing title for free and before it goes on sale publicly as part of the Nintendo 3DS Games Registration Reward scheme!

Simply purchase and register two Nintendo 3DS software titles from the list below in Club Nintendo and you‘ll receive a unique Download Code in January to receive 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for free!

http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/games_registration_reward/index.php

What happened to NoE? They've suddenly become very....good?

Edited by or else you will DIE

Can it be AT ANY TIME as I've registered most of them!

Saying that, not added Mario or Mario kart yet!

Can it be AT ANY TIME as I've registered most of them!

Saying that, not added Mario or Mario kart yet!

"Two games from the list below must be purchased and registered in Club Nintendo between 01/11/2011 and 23:59 CET on 31/01/2012."

Scrap that, read the rules. Registrations from 1st november to the end of january. Thank you NIntendo :)

Good offer but I'm a bit annoyed about my Starfox 3DS and OoT registrations not being counted... good thing I haven't bought Mario 3D Land yet!

I haven't actually registered Star Fox yet. Will register that and Mario Kart now.

I didn't realise they had made new graphics, either.

Oh, and there's also a price draw for registering two games - 3000 Mario Themed 3DS' in total.

Has anybody posted anything about Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!, yet?

Developer is Shin'en (F.A.S.T./Jett Rocket for Wiiware), so this might turn out decent.

There's a trailer, too:

It's weird seeing Mii-heads on Avatar-bodies. ;)

Pullbox will be available on the EU eshop this week, with a £5.40 price tag.

just saw this on NL: Blaster Master: Enemy Below (Game Boy Color, Sunsoft, €5/£4.50)

Just noticed the eShop (and Wii Shop Channel) is down for maintenance should mean the Update is coming soon hopefully tomorrow

the update happens tomorrow, i forgot about swapnote, that was part of the update too. hopefully the eshop UI will be improved, it was a all over the place. also just found out that 3DS Demos are available on the JP eshop they are:

- Monster Hunter 3G

- Cooking Mama 4

- Puyo Puyo

- Crayon Shin-chan 3DS

- Dead or Alive: Dimensions

This didn't get a revamp, don't understand why I thought I was part of the update?

I was just thinking about that myself, so i thought that since the eshop updates every thursday, perhaps we'll see an improved eshop UI, with some new content tomorrow aswell such as Pullblox and swapnote.

But I don't want to download swap note (it's called letterbox here I think), I wanted it to be a part of the OS so it was multitasking. Nintendo, get rid of the shit, useless game notes function MD swap it with instant messaging (with chat room function)

Thanks for the clarification! :)

but I agree with you it should be part of OS, but I think I can remember back at the conference when they said that Letterbox will be a free download from the eshop.

EDIT: I've just noticed that the eshop loads up a bit faster than it previously did, and that when looking through software you can actually see the number of reviews that have been sent in for that specific title beside its rating.

Edited by -Dem0-

Apparently the update added an option to add "Required Amount Only" to buy content with so you don't need to add fixed amounts of £10 or whatever every time your slightly short.

And theres also "Sleep mode download" aswell simply put the console can now download content while in sleep mode.

apparently you can also do multiple downloads too, i've heard nothing else on this atm.

But I don't want to download swap note (it's called letterbox here I think), I wanted it to be a part of the OS so it was multitasking. Nintendo, get rid of the shit, useless game notes function MD swap it with instant messaging (with chat room function)

But we don't need real time communication. Its overrated. Besides, stamps and carrier pigeon served us well for years.