NEurope

On the basis of how good you are basically, but maybe half of them in 15 hours. Maybe.

@Dan Dare

Not tried the spas that much to be honest, but the gun attachment has a better range that the AA-12:p

On the basis of how good you are basically, but maybe half of them in 15 hours. Maybe.

that sounds about right it's taken me around 16 hours to get to level 45, and thats been through free for all, and doing challenges.

I need this game now :( Probably won't be able to catch up to you or other players...or is getting new perks and weapons easy and fast?

in reality the first perks you get are pretty much the best, getting pro in them can be tricky, I.e Marathon pro took ages for me and that was just constant running for many levels, however it only took me about 4 matches to get pro in last stand, but thats cos i'm freakishly fast at shooting with the handgun :grin:

40, best weapon in the game I think!

nahhh no way! I've got ages then! Gonna play some now hehe

woo 1000g :D

Me and Caris just cained spec ops, WETWORKS is a cunt lol, did it though, gud times :D

40, best weapon in the game I think!

I'm backing that. I like the M4 but if you want accuracy and power the M16 is the way to go. Love it.

Me and Caris just cained spec ops, WETWORKS is a cunt lol, did it though, gud times :D

What he said :D

What he said :D

Nice one guys!

The one i had the most trouble with was the one in the area with all the destroyed planes and u had to get a laptop half way through (cant remember the name of it but i think it is the first one you come across a juggernaut)

Any PS3 owners up for some bravo and charlie spec ops action over the weekend?! (most likely Sunday) On Hardened?

As I figured: I suck :D I can't seem to get more kills than deaths in a game...well, I need to practice a bit.

Any PS3 gamers here who might want to add me? Need some people that I can play MW2 with :p

As I figured: I suck :D I can't seem to get more kills than deaths in a game...well, I need to practice a bit.

Any PS3 gamers here who might want to add me? Need some people that I can play MW2 with :p

Add me mate...flameboyNE I'm not the greatest player either!

For me, I am killing more than I am dying (K/D ratio 1.06) but I'm recently coming up against people who are alot more higher in rank than me. People in the 60's and 70's margin and its pretty annoying.

Can't wait to unlock the M16 and kick their arses!

Any PS3 owners up for some bravo and charlie spec ops action over the weekend?! (most likely Sunday) On Hardened?

I am mate, and, if you're up for it, I need to do this....

just a lil tip, when doin that trick dont knife when standing up, it makes you go foward a bit, when theres 3 of them infront of u, moving foward a bit can let one in behind you, so just dnt attack wen ur up and wait till ur down to knife them

Getting a bit frustrated with this if i'm bein honest....not really a fan of any of the guns I've unlocked so far.....I'm level 31 and just waiting to get the m16. Most used gun has to be the Tar I guess. Anyone else feel the guns are a bit iffy? Or is it just me lol

ya just you, :p

i've found the p90 to be very good, my setup is

p90 (red dot and FMJ)

magnum (FMJ)

Bling (pro)

cold-blooded (pro)

last stand (pro)

----------

martyrdom

helps to get round undetected, sometimes i change last stand to ninja just to be sure

Edited by Sec
forgot the smiley

I love the P90. It's usually one of my favourite games in every game it's in. I especially love P90 with Akimbo. Reminds me of GoldenEye.

Guys I take back what I say about the guns in this game.....the AUG HBAR has made me eat my words! Fuckin love this gun!

Guys I take back what I say about the guns in this game.....the AUG HBAR has made me eat my words! Fuckin love this gun!

See :) there's a gun for everyone in this

not modern warfare 2 but still cod related, i FINALLY managed to do one shot one kill on veteran and the mile high achievment on veteran, thank fuck iv finally got 1000G on COD 4 :D :D :D :D