NEurope

Jeeeeesus ArcaneSpirit, your kill/death ratio is fucking epic. How do you keep it so nice and high?

Jeeeeesus ArcaneSpirit, your kill/death ratio is fucking epic. How do you keep it so nice and high?

Whats his K/D ratio?

P.S Should I add you on XBL?

Yeah cant stand underpass, to dark, rain pisses me off, and those building along the edge do my head, shotgun usually sorts them out tho.

Changed my kill streak load out, Now Uav, predator, emergency air drop. Does the job, and waiting for it to fly over is major roffles and drop (i hope AC 130, Chopper gunner) :D

Erm, just loads of little tricks to give me the edge, and quick shooting I guess. My killstreak loadout means that if I play really fast but tactical and get to 7 kills quickly, I can get my Harrier and Pavelow and the Chopper Gunner out. My brother and I seem to both be good at the game even though we play way less than alot of our mates. I don't mean to sound cocky, it's just true. (Have a mate that's racked up over 20 days on Cod 5 and over 5 days already on Cod 6 and he's still not great). Played a game earlier on "Underpass" where the other team was completely inept at shooting down aircraft, so ended up getting 70-1 - with a chopper gunner ready to deploy as the game ended ( my brother was on 50 odd to 3).

A map I can't stand at all is Favela. The angles are just horrible on that map, if you get what I mean - hardly any good spots.

Edited by spirited away

Erm, just loads of little tricks to give me the edge, and quick shooting I guess. My killstreak loadout means that if I play really fast but tactical and get to 7 kills quickly, I can get my Harrier and Pavelow and the Chopper Gunner out. My brother and I seem to both be good at the game even though we play way less than alot of our mates. I don't mean to sound cocky, it's just true. (Have a mate that's racked up over 20 days on Cod 5 and over 5 days already on Cod 6 and he's still not great). Played a game earlier on "Underpass" where the other team was completely inept at shooting down aircraft, so ended up getting 70-1 - with a chopper gunner ready to deploy as the game ended ( my brother was on 50 odd to 3).

A map I can't stand at all is Favela. The angles are just horrible on that map, if you get what I mean - hardly any good spots.

Well blow me down 70 - 1? I could only dream of such feats. Mine is about 1.60 -roughly 3000 kills to 2000 deaths which i think isn't bad.

But yours is like 3.something!

And Baboo I will add you. Add spiritedaway/arcanespirit also.

Well blow me down 70 - 1? I could only dream of such feats. Mine is about 1.60 -roughly 3000 kills to 2000 deaths which i think isn't bad.

But yours is like 3.something!

And Baboo I will add you. Add spiritedaway/arcanespirit also.

Well fuck me! i was going to say that i succeded in getting a ac130 for the first time through killing, then see the posts above..... now i feel slightly inadequate at this game :sad:

Edited by Sec

I just got a 27 kill - 0 death in a match...

Now... I don't want to brag...

And so I've just bought a bundle of this and the ps3. I've heard a lot about this game better be good :D

It's been ages since i've played adecent fps and found I've gone shit at them ever since they hit HD.

I'm waiting till christmas, I'm excited :D

If you stick at the multiplayer it wont leave your console, dont moan in your first game coz you dies 20 times and got 1 kill. Map Knowledge is the key to this game, watch the kill cams, learn where your gettin killed from.

On another note, i was so pissed off after one game, I got 38 kills and 4 deaths, and still did not win!!! the second highest scorer on my team got 3 kills, THREE KILLS!!!

And so I've just bought a bundle of this and the ps3. I've heard a lot about this game better be good :D

It's been ages since i've played adecent fps and found I've gone shit at them ever since they hit HD.

I'm waiting till christmas, I'm excited :D

Dont worry its easy tob get used to. Make sure you dont rush in too much in this game as there alot of campers :p Oh and not much teamwork so dont expect it.

If you stick at the multiplayer it wont leave your console, dont moan in your first game coz you dies 20 times and got 1 kill. Map Knowledge is the key to this game, watch the kill cams, learn where your gettin killed from.

On another note, i was so pissed off after one game, I got 38 kills and 4 deaths, and still did not win!!! the second highest scorer on my team got 3 kills, THREE KILLS!!!

ahaahaahahahahaha

Dont worry its easy tob get used to. Make sure you dont rush in too much in this game as there alot of campers :p Oh and not much teamwork so dont expect it.

Ya ha I would think id complete the one player before I even touch on-line. Fps are not my thing. Now just wait till I get street fighter 4 lol :D

Ah don't worry I love game that are tough to get into. Consider It a challenge. Looking forward to playing you all after christmas anyway.

and winning( doubtful)

I think taking this game online for newbies is a pretty big step up. You come up against people who have better weapons/load outs/knowledge of maps and this can all lead to people not sticking with the game as its so frustrating at first.

I just read the post above mine about someone having a 3.something kill ratio.

:o

I also posted about my 27-0 ratio on one match.

Not only does that now sound less impressive, it also made me sound like I was competing.

I would like to withdraw my penis now.

It is no match.

In other news I played Rust a couple of days ago on Teamdeath Match.

Insane.

And crap.

They put it in Ground War. It's ridiculous, akin to Shipment, but worse because of all the killstreak bonuses.

Would love to try out rust in Ground War just for the chaos.

the chaos is something but stringing together more than 4 kills is SO difficult

I can imagine it being barmy playing rust, did they add it just for the sake of it, best weapon for that is a shotgun, light weight and marathon.

I can imagine it being barmy playing rust, did they add it just for the sake of it, best weapon for that is a shotgun, light weight and marathon.

please dont say model 1887's? there a ridiculous cheat in the game, by that there a unfair weapon to use, it be ok if you unlocked it very early everyone could be noobing people but my god i hate the asses that use it, but if you didn't mean them then cool.. oh add to that hand gun with tactical knife, and you're in business ;)

Ya ha I would think id complete the one player before I even touch on-line. Fps are not my thing. Now just wait till I get street fighter 4 lol :D

Ah don't worry I love game that are tough to get into. Consider It a challenge. Looking forward to playing you all after christmas anyway.

and winning( doubtful)

word of warning, look out for people with model 1887's. you've seen me play local and i aint half bad, but its very tricky online to start with, as everyone else says, get to know the nooks in the map and where people spawn, and run straight to, gives you a chance to flank, patience and not running into stuff is the key.

that's really cool! some of those knife/grenade shots are insane, even though set up, hope they make more of those vids