NEurope

They are releasing another patch shortly for that, at the same time nerfing the 1887's, and various other little things.

Hopefully they fix the Party Chat glitch (I class it as a glitch) and the glitch that puts you in someone's private match when you try to join a ranked one.

I'm getting sick of these knife knobheads!

The ones who run around with Tactical Knife and Lightweight? Yeah they are annoying.

Also, the Model 1887 Akimbo re-balancing patch is out for PS3.

The ones who run around with Tactical Knife and Lightweight? Yeah they are annoying.

Also, the Model 1887 Akimbo re-balancing patch is out for PS3.

yep thems the ones...so your setting up positions etc... having firefights with other people who are playing properly and then bam dead with no warning...

Them people are awesome.

What do I need to unlock to get that tactical knife stuff?

a hell of a lot of handgun kills. I recommend the revolver or the M9

Its handy to try using last stand, it helps getting up in kills with a handgun, got it with the usp, its good for close quarter situations

is it me, or for a game 4 years in the making, have a hell-a-lot of glitches, and not small, you can get outside the map if you jump here, crouch here and stand up EXACTLY here ones. Its something i'm only very slightly willing to over look only because they're bringing out patches (which they shouldn't have to bring out so much so soon after releasing it)

Edited by Sec

The revolver is lols when you set them up as akimbo with steady aim.

fo sho. If the shotties weren't so broken I'd probably use the revolvers in secondary.

Got thrown into a crazy never ending unlimited ammo game on RUST the other day. Took a picture of the scores.

DSC00500.jpg

I left soon after. It was like die, spawn, die spawn. Ridiculous.

i cant stand those private matches on rust, i did go into a unlimited domination match on terminal though, which was a right laugh, got to 300 - 60ish and it all ended wit a nuke, i must of had about 10 AC130's lol.

Cant wait till the models and private match glitch is fixed, i wonder what glitch we'll all be moaning about next week!

1887 should have been nerfed ages ago. The range on those is too much.

Why is is better than the modern guns?

Got thrown into a crazy never ending unlimited ammo game on RUST the other day. Took a picture of the scores.

Got that today aswell, free for all on rust. Was bloody crazy :P

Also everytime i try picking team deathmatch i keep ending up in free for alls......

Just had team deathmatch on Rust. Didn't think you could? well it was the first time EVER that I have had that level on deathmatch.

Why is is better than the modern guns?

Another classic nonsensical quote from stuwii - most consistent member of n-europe.

Just had team deathmatch on Rust. Didn't think you could? well it was the first time EVER that I have had that level on deathmatch.

I fuckin love Rust! Only had it twice and was awesome on both occasions!

Just unlocked the ACR now....fuckin love it. That and the M16 should be getting a lot of kills over xmas! haha

is it only on 360 that the neverending glitch was on? anyone on the Ps3 end up in that game type, cos its never happened me

Just got my best ever kill/death ratio. 40 - 4.

And with that I think it's a good time to quit and go to bed :D

Was having so many problems with this earlier on....so much lag and almost every game, I lost connection. Had a bash with it afterwards and all was well.

I got it for the first time a couple of days ago on Team Deathmatch and then again today. Considering TD is pretty much all I play I reckon it must be new in the playlist.